Baghdad Riverboating

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The short term target for KGC is $9.51 - $9.63.

The probability of hitting the targets goes up dramatically when you have more than one ABC pattern in place.

Maxxi, you have been pounding the table for good reason re: KGC.

I made my 2nd large purchase today.....on the close above 8.7

Monthly

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=KGC&indicator=34,,,;48,,,;64,9,,&dur=5y&freq=2&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

8.85 is next important (fib) resistance....then on to your target.

i sold a portion at 8.89 today as i expect a PB early next week. ideally, we'd roll back to 8.10 :o . ill look to add on the PB.... im also looking for early week weakness on ASA. i sold 1/2 on wednesday and look to add back.

my LTBH is TGLDX, but they slam you if you trade out in less than 120 days.

maxi,

whats up with CHK; its been langusihing a bit?

Everything between the lows and the highs is noise.

yeah i realize that, but its acting funky.... good call the other day on 11.60-11.70 buy zone; thats right where i got back in after that big dump a while back.

BTW, i think we get a slam in gold somewhere along here - its been too easy lately.

Depending on who you hear it from...

The Unemployment in Iraq is running at 50%...

[...]

The current situation is beyond grim and it can only be sustained by massive

pumping of free money just to keep it grim...

Click at own risk

I would caution against to much pessimism on the Iraq situation.

After every major war, there was a victory dip. But ultimately, the economy found

the way up.

The level of US incompetence in Iraq is so huge that it's simply unsustainable.

The USA can't keep making as much mistakes as it has been doing.

The XOI index is looking weak. Oil is also not the hottest commodity. This all

points to relatively lower oil prices.

post-7-1070062363_thumb.gif

Noiced on Avidchat that yesterday someone posted that the Hungarian central bank added 300 points to their base rate,now 12,5%.I thought they were joining the EU soon!

Mexican peso hits record low today, the Philippine peso also hit a low this week.

Is there some kind of trend here, possibly leading to a currency crisis? Nope, crisises have been

outlawed by the Matrix. :D

Mexican Peso Extends Declines to Record Low

Nov. 28 (Bloomberg) -- Mexico's peso fell to a record low on investor concern a split in the country's biggest opposition party will derail legislation before Congress aimed at boosting growth and investment in Latin America's biggest economy.

MANILA, Philippines -- The peso hit a record low against the dollar despite surprisingly strong economic data, as the decision of popular movie actor Fernando Poe Jr. to run for president sent shudders through local financial markets.

Mr. Poe, a 64-year-old political neophyte who is widely known by his initials "FPJ", announced Wednesday that he would stand in presidential elections in May. For many investors, that raised the specter of a repeat of the failed presidency of movie star Joseph Estrada, a friend of Mr. Poe. Mr. Estrada was ousted in 2001 by mass protests over alleged corruption, and is on trial for graft.

"Market fears are that, if elected, Poe would follow the disastrous path taken by Estrada," said David Fernandez, regional economist at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. in Singapore.

Noiced on Avidchat that yesterday someone posted that the Hungarian central bank added 300 points to their base rate,now 12,5%.I thought they were joining the EU soon!

No wonder. The Hungarian forint lost more than 12% compared to the euro since the start of 2003.

Still, the US peso lost more than 15% since the start of 2003, and the interest rate over there is

even lower than in the Eurozone. :blink:

Mexican peso hits record low today, the Philippine peso

[

For many investors, that raised the specter of a repeat of the failed presidency of movie star Joseph Estrada, a friend of Mr. Poe. Mr. Estrada was ousted in 2001 by mass protests over alleged corruption, and is on trial for graft.

geez,

cheech cant catch break; first, CHIPS was cancelled and now this. :P

I put Hecla on a weekly chart. Weekly ABCs are bigger in size. Trades will take longer than daily setups but you will have less commission and get rid of all the noise and the wiggles that so easily can whipsaw you in the market. The monthly picture is more important than the weekly and the weekly more important than the daily. The bigger picture always overrides the smaller picture.

post-7-1070064161_thumb.jpg

A gap is a swing point. AEM gapped down on 10 million shares. It doesn't take a genious to work out that there are better stocks in the gold sector. It may very well turn down from here.

post-7-1070121377_thumb.jpg

Only one major index did NOT make a new high for November and THAT was the DOW which finished DOWN 18 for the month. With the $ falling like a rock the Dow is the one index that SHOULD have risen as the blue chips with world wide operations are not very vulnerable to a falling $. The failure to do so is just one more BEARISH divergence in a sea of them. The $'s accelerating weakness along with Golds continued strength tells me we are very close to the cliff. A lot of you like me own GG and if you have held it over time you made a lot of $. GG is contemplating becoming a Managed Income Trust (3 articles in canada this week) should they choose to do so all profit would be distributed to shareholders at the end of each and every year. Wowza-think what that would do to the share price-Trade Safe!

Archived