World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Brittle bias

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w?s=%5EAORD&lang=en-AU&region=AU

Not much changed from the am post:  All Ords finished -0.2% with sectors ranging from Gold +2%, Energy +1.7% down to Consumer Staples/Healthcare -1.3%.

Over in Asia, China +0.8%, Hong Kong +0.1%, Japan +0.8%, India currently -1.3%.

On to UK/Europe:

t?s=%5EFTSE&lang=en-AU&region=AU&width=3

t?s=%5EGDAXI&lang=en-AU&region=AU&width=

t?s=%5EFCHI&lang=en-AU&region=AU&width=3

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/

Late start this morning after a weekend of travel and getting settled in to my AirBnB in Philly's Rittenhouse Square. I got a little scammed on this one, but I will survive the week. At least I'm in a great location. Then on to NY next Sunday! 

Epic fail possible if the drop below 2190, otherwise 2201 here we come. 

Ok Doc....You called 2200 back a few years if I recall as being the possible top of this ponzi so called market......Lets see how good you really are :).......Initiated shorts in TZA @22.10 Long, BIS @30.50...Long USLV @13.40......Have been sitting on my butt doing nothing until now......

Ok Doc....You called 2200 back a few years if I recall as being the possible top of this ponzi so called market......Lets see how good you really are :).......Initiated shorts in TZA @22.10 Long, BIS @30.50...Long USLV @13.40......Have been sitting on my butt doing nothing until now......

You have balls!

The air is getting too thin for me way up here.post-3643-0-78604600-1479761124_thumb.jpg

You have balls!

The air is getting too thin for me way up here.attachicon.gifeverest_full.jpg

This has a strong fell of 2000 watching some of the garbage stocks (DRYS ran 10x in a couple days to fall back below its launch!) manipulated. 

So tough being short from 2010 until now, only a bit of good timing has kept the account above the fraud Index returns.

Yes. Been reporting that for a while. Current projections are a bit higher however. You know where your stops should be. 

Archived