Time to get out?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: :lol:

Today's my real-world birthday.

Mine is in 2 days. Along with these fine folk:

March 4: Singer Bobby Womack is 68. Bassist Chris Squire of Yes is 64. Singer Shakin' Stevens is 64. Singer Chris Rea is 61. Actor-singer Ronn Moss of Player ("The Bold and the Beautiful") is 60. Actress Kay Lenz is 59. Percussionist Emilio Estefan of the Miami Sound Machine is 59. Actress Catherine O'Hara is 58. Actor Mykelti Williamson ("Forrest Gump") is 55. Actress Patricia Heaton ("Everybody Loves Raymond") is 54. Actor Steven Weber ("Wings") is 51. Bassist Jason Newsted (Metallica) is 49. Actress Stacy Edwards ("Chicago Hope") is 47. Rapper Grand Puba (Brand Nubian) is 46. Drummer Patrick Hannan of The Sundays is 46. Singer Evan Dando of The Lemonheads is 45. Actress Patsy Kensit is 44. Drummer Fergal Lawler of The Cranberries is 41. Country singer Jason Sellers is 41. Actress Andrea Bowen ("Desperate Housewives") is 22.

Interlude with Earl and Lester

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4sqishGuYw&feature=fvsr

I got a gal at the head of the creek

Going up to see her about the middle of the week

Kiss her on the mouth, just as sweet as any wine

Wraps herself around me like a sweet potato vine

Going up t' Cripple Creek, going on the run

Going up t' Cripple Creek to have a little fun

Going up t' Cripple Creek, going in a whirl

Going up t' Cripple Creek to see my girl

Holy crap,I went to walmart and it was just frightening.The people look like the bar scene in Star Wars....absolutely scary looking "people" there. :unsure:

Yup. I go to Walmart once every few years and every time I say I'll never come back. Frightening on numerous levels.

I'm usually in my local Walmart every few days as well. I'm a proficient rollback raider. We lost our in-store McDonalds there, as in 69 other Walmarts across Canada. It was handy for a quick coffee and a snack.

Nothing unusual about the people in the local Walmart in my town. It serves the whole corridor of multiple communities and they are the same people I see at any of the other stores, except some of the fruit and nut outdoors stores perhaps. We have lots of those...along with the fruits and nuts. :lol:

Wankmarts in a city environment, however, would certainly attract the weirdos.

Archived