Met-a-mor-pho-sis

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .caligula.jpg

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . www.newgenevacenter.org

In the year 38 AD a group of worried senators had been keeping vigil outside the palace bedroom of the Roman Emperor Caligula, who had fallen deathly ill weeks before and was in a coma, not expected to live. He had been proclaimed emperor only eight months before and, in sharp contrast to his dour uncle Tiberius, his predecessor on the throne, was very popular with the people. It is currently thought that he had contracted encephalitis.

Suddenly (and without warning) Quintus Sutorius Macro, Prefect of the Praetorian Guard, burst out the bedroom and exclaimed, "I have joyous news for you! Our beloved emperor has quite suddenly made a full and miraculous recovery!

"And I have even better news. In the process he has undergone a major transformation, a met-a-mor-pho-sis as it were. He is now a god. For the time being, however, he has chosen to retain his human form for our convenience in being better able to worship him. Oh, by the way, his sister Drusilla is now a goddess."

All of this, of course, leads quite naturally into the met-a-mor-pho-sis article that I came across last night.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fighting On The Beaches

Gold Keeps Foothold

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded each morning. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool, a daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW! Don't miss another Golden Stool!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Get Gas from today's Suctor Watch.. Take a subscribatory to the Anals, for the Gas release you're looking for RIGHT NOW! Along with cycle charts and price targets for 11 other leading market suctors like Oil, Homebuilders, Aerospace, Healthscare, Biodrech, SOX and more!?

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

I am hoping that gold gets slammed back down under $400, and the XAU down to 105.

That would be necessary to sustain a healthy, orderly move to the upside.

Maybe it will happen tomorrow after the FOMC, if Al Green "raises guidance" on interest rates.

If the gold stocks keep going parabolic, I'll be raising my stops, ready to sell.

Archived