You swam a long way, baby

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can't figure out why they are jammin'

OPEC wants mo' money

JCs are up

And my unscientific analysis of this AMs retail comps shows me a 2 to 1 ratio of losers to winners

Maybe they are trying to suck in the early morning mo mo players only to leave them all holding the bag later. Don't tell me that da boyz didn't have the JC information early. The gang of 22 knows exactly what's going on long before the rest of us. But there's nothing wrong with that is there? :unsure: B)

Just simply amazing how gold gets slammed and stock futures get jammed at exactly the same time repeatedly. Right back to the first play in the same playbook. Yep, it's all a conspiracy. There is no matrix and the greenman is working only in the interests of what is best for us. :o B)

There was an excellent link in last night's M2M.

A rising gold price will signal financial freedom from the manipulations of central bankers and fiat currencies. Most don?t agree with me, of course. In fact, there are a couple of things about gold that were suggested to me by a gold anal cyst at JP Morgan that make a lot of sense. The first is that if the central bank weren?t involved in managing the price of gold, it would be a dereliction of duty. In other words, if you are going to impose artificially low interest rates and an historically high money supply, you?d better make sure that the gold price doesn?t run away from you, ruining any benefit that may accrue from those two policies. So just as central bankers manipulate the price of money, it is not only likely that they manage the gold price, it is incumbent upon them to do so.

This guy said everything I would have said if I could speak that well, knew as much, and had a clue.

As Goes WalMart

And It Ain't Goin' So Good

You know about the GM bellwether theory. As goes GM, so goes the market. Here at the Stool we call them Stoolwethers. Follow GM GE IBM MSFT INTC JPM and ten other Stoolwethers in today's Stoolwethers update. Cycle charts and price targets. Know which way the stoolwether's are gonna fly! Keep your nose to the wind. Watch those Stoolwethers! Another regular feature in your Anals! Take a subscribatory and download 'em RIGHT NOW!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Where is "One Freaking Penny??" Soup today?

How about "U.S. doolar LOB" Bearman???

Ramping and jamming 24/7 nonstop.

Dow 10,000 or bust.

i'd wager a down day. market looks tired, and all the sticks save repo dollars

may end meaningless if we see the kind of selling we had the last hour yesterday.

there was some serious powerdown volume that last 40 minutes.

Archived