Marijuana Burnouts

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
some of these guys would walk around like zombies, eyes permanently red, eyelids half closed, speech slurred, and generally slackjawed and unmotivated.  Brains were completely fried.

In which HRFF gets an UNEXPECTED CALL on his CELL FONE:

Igor!!!

Is that YOU???

Yes, BARE is OUT of the ICU unit!

Finally!!!

Their behavior HASN'T changed, much, HAS it, Igor???!!!

Yes, it WAS DISRESPECTFUL, wasn't it, Igor?

MOST impertinent of them!!!

The diagnosis?

Post traumatic stress disorder they said it wuz.

NO, Igor!

BARE iSNOT taking "joy" pills!!!

Whazzat?

No! Your mASSter iSNOT "brain dead", either!!!

My, Igor, how your vocabulary has expanded!

So, why are you calling, Igor?

Say WHAT?

Yes, Igor, Srf's verbiage DOES sound like TwoScrews, wot, old bean?!!!

Fried brain and all that "rot"!

No, Igor. That WAS a pun/play on words.

So you're enjoying your sabbatical, now, are you, Igor?

Will you be returning anytime soon?

WHAT?

You WILL?

But what about NatASS(_)_)ha, Igor?

Igor?

Here's the chart I'll watching intently on Monday..30 Min RUT

Rusty should run into a whole bunch of trouble in the convergence area just above where we are, and rollover..prolly by midday, or it could churn fur a bit longer..but it needs to roll..and then everything should be in gear fur a wipeout..once Rusty takes out 570 area...LOB

Your Anals are loaded. Take a subscribatory and download RIGHT NOW!

Last Chance!

15 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $2.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!?

This special ends Saturday morning. Anals subscription prices will be increased substantially. Take advantage of this ridiculous price now!

You will never get this opportunity again.?

LOU,

things are getting interesting here in OZ in regards to Real Estate,latest figures out show a decline in existing house sales of 8% and new house sales of 17%,all sales were down across the board,this after 2 small .25 basis point interest rate increases in November and December last year,a third increase was considered a certainty until some of the larger property developers warned of a major collapse of the property market,the $A was up to just under .80c against the $US about 2 weeks ago,but has collapsed to .73c odd this week,after some fairly luke warm economic figures came out,now the talk is of an interest rate cut...can you believe that?? Effing unreal...all the economists had factored in another rate increase,now they are all scrambling to say the next move will be down...doesnt matter,the damage has been done...Henry Kayes $50 million property empire is in tatters,he was just the first domino to fall...the rest should follow in quick succession.

MY GOOD BUDDY RICHARD RUSSELL WAS NON-PLUSSED by today's rally-he said the bear tries to keep as many in the mkt as possible to create the maximum losses-thus today's hopeful rally...but he's still not 100% sure the mkt's topped-he said:

There were 68 new highs and 18 new lows. When new lows outnumber new highs, we'll know that this market is really rolling over. Watch the new lows. Today's 18 new lows was the highest number since August 25 of last year!

I thought the two most significant items today were the drop-off in volume and the plunge in the VIX.

Here's another chart that should be watched..

IF P(i)G breaks under 102..that is gonna be one ugly looking breakout failure Finger..and the selloff, should that occur, should be swift and violent.

With the other members of the Dow Big 5, IBM,CAT, MMM, UTX all rolling over, a break in PG could be the last straw...

Yup, PG is a bloated pig. Which is why they plan to short a few $Billion of naked calls on their own piece of shit stock, pocketing the cash and leaving the public holding the bag.

"warrants"

yeah, right

"P&G said it would use proceeds for general corporate purposes"

like bonuses for the executives and kickbacks for the "distributors"

the suckers will be shareholders of some fund who won't even know they've been fleeced

rape the public, it's easy

Everyone remembers the guys in high school who couldn't handle the pressure, so they resorted to smoking weed.

At first, it was "occasional", primarily to participate in the local party scene.

But later, low self esteem necessitated even higher doses, since regular joint smoking was considered "cool", and the constant stream of dope into the brain helped take the edge off of the academic strains, the peer pressures, constant questioning by the parents as to "what are you going to do with your life", etc. etc.

Over time, it took increasingly higher amounts to ease the pain. And as the self esteem got even lower, these "burnouts" would have to chain smoke themselves into oblivion in order to "outrun" the reality that they were sinking further into a state of uselessness, unease, into the world of a Permanent Slacker.

At the end of my senior year, some of these guys would walk around like zombies, eyes permanently red, eyelids half closed, speech slurred, and generally slackjawed and unmotivated.? Brains were completely fried.

Vry nice summary. Today is still the same. I would guess that at least 50% of the students at my university smoke pot like in a manner which would even cheech and chong make proud. Problem is they find that cool. But evryone i know who "smokes" since several years every day, some of them more than once a day, all those guys are somewhat nuts, laughing wierd, laughing when there is nothing to laugh, going with their clothes to bed, spending half of their money every month jsut for the stuff, having no motivation and so on.

Not that i didnt smoke the pot from time to time, but that is diferent when someone smokes every day. It is just the same like when you drink every day 3 liters of beer.

But when you tell someone taking dope every day is no good for ya system, then they look at you like at a conservative nucklehead.

Funny you should mention this subject,but there was just now a prog on NederTV about the correlation between heavy weed smoking in youth and the incidence of schizophrenia in later years! Just thought I'd mention it as I'm in "coffee shop"country. B)

you wont beleive it, but a good friedn of mine went nuts over the years, becasue of "smoking". He thaught he was van Gogh...... glad he has both ears still......

:lol: :lol:

absolutly amazing, 3 pages on MTM on a fri night after the best week in a year for bears, used to be 30 pages by 9 pm on fri. if this is not a sign of a top nothing is!!

1. Some bears like myself were heavily long and got shanked badly on the selloff.

2. Gold bugs are flipping out, wondering if there is going to be any end to the chronic selling, price capping, etc.

3. Hard core bears still don't believe the break, especially after the 13 +1000 TICK readings today.

4. Forex traders were hacked to death with the volatility.

5. Bears are still bracing for the usual Options Expiration Meltup, the Repo Blast which could come out of nowhere, and the Sector Bullhorn Rotation.

The most important thing to consider is that over $70 billion in mutual fund inflows in Jan. - Feb. are now in a losing position.

It will take a huge amount of power to take us back up to those highs.

I doubt we'll make it........

This rally is cooked.

absolutly amazing, 3 pages on MTM on a fri night after the best week in a year for bears, used to be 30 pages by 9 pm on fri. if this is not  a sign of a top nothing is!!

1. Some bears like myself were heavily long and got shanked badly on the selloff.

2. Gold bugs are flipping out, wondering if there is going to be any end to the chronic selling, price capping, etc.

3. Hard core bears still don't believe the break, especially after the 13 +1000 TICK readings today.

4. Forex traders were hacked to death with the volatility.

5. Bears are still bracing for the usual Options Expiration Meltup, the Repo Blast which could come out of nowhere, and the Sector Bullhorn Rotation.

The most important thing to consider is that over $70 billion in mutual fund inflows in Jan. - Feb. are now in a losing position.

It will take a huge amount of power to take us back up to those highs.

I doubt we'll make it........

This rally is cooked.

Markets won't be allowed to resume selling until Thur due to the FOMC meeting on Tue. and the applause sign jam on Wed. After that nonsense is over, then the decline should proceed. Today was just the stage setup for the greenman's magic show.

Archived