World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Abject action

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w?s=%5EAORD&lang=en-AU&region=AU

All Ords lost ground in the arvo to finish -0.4%.  Consumer Staples continued to hold the lead in the sectors, +2.4% followed by Utilities +1%.  Gold remained at the bottom, -3.2%.

Over in Asia, China -0.6%, Hong Kong flat, Japan -0.3%, India currently -0.3%.

On to UK/Europe:

t?s=%5EFTSE&lang=en-AU&region=AU&width=3

t?s=%5EGDAXI&lang=en-AU&region=AU&width=

t?s=%5EFCHI&lang=en-AU&region=AU&width=3

https://au.finance.yahoo.com/

LATEST PRO TRADER REPORTS PRECIOUS METALS PRO Precious Metals Update Bulletin by Lee Adler •    August 25, 2016

Share!There was no material change in the gold outlook, but HUI plunged through key support on Wednesday. This is an interim update on how this affects the outlook. The full weekly report will be posted on Monday morning as usual. Related

LATEST NEWS AND OPINION FAST FACTSMUST READPOSTS BY LEE ADLER Here’s Why Existing Home Sales Are In Unsustainable Path by Lee Adler •  August 24, 2016
Capture-27-480x278.png

The NAR reported a decline of 3.2% in existing home sales in July. This was the seasonally adjusted fudgepack number. It prompted the Dow Jones…

MUST READ Why Intellectual Performance Chasing Is Just As Dangerous To Your Wealth by Jesse Felder •  August 24, 2016

I regularly read and share number of opinions from a wide variety of sources on twitter and in my weekend email newsletter. I also regularly receive replies to this effect: ‘Why…

MUST READ OPEC Is Now in the “Danger Zone” – Just as Arab Spring II Is Coming… by Dr. Kent Moors •  August 24, 2016

As OPEC divides itself into “haves” and “have-nots,” the cartel is opening the door for global chaos.

MUST READ Bubbles In Bond Land—-A Central Bank Made Mania, Part 3 by David Stockman •  August 24, 2016

This is a syndicated repost courtesy of David Stockman's Contra Corner » Stockman’s Corner. To view original, click here. Reposted with permission. In short, the…

MUST READ Fear! M1 Money Multiplier Remains Below 1.0 Since End Of Great Recession (And Financial Crisis) by Anthony B. Sanders •  August 24, 2016
m1msds-480x360.png

The M1 Money Multiplier is the ratio of M1* to the St. Louis Adjusted Monetary Base and it has been below 1.0 since June 2009, the end of The Great Recession (at least according to the NBER).

MUST READ Existing Home Sales Fall -3.2% In July … Back To 2001 Levels (Inventory Has Declined For 14 Straight Months) by Anthony B. Sanders •  August 24, 2016

Existing home sales are out for July and they were down -3.2% in July with 5.39 million units SAAR added. Unfortunately, existing home sales are only back to 2001 levels.

MUST READ Mortgage Purchase Applications Fall -2.11% WoW (The Slow Recovery In One Chart) by Anthony B. Sanders •  August 24, 2016

The weekly mortgage applications survey results are out for last week and they show that applications fell -2.11%

MUST READ Why It’s Time to Go “Maximum Overweight” in Gold by Peter Krauth •  August 24, 2016

It’s safe to say few, if any, Americans bank with Raiffeisenbank Gmund am Tegernsee, a small co-operative bank outside Munich, Germany.

But now it’s vital Americans know what’s happening in the tiny bank with the big name.

FAST FACTSPOSTS BY LEE ADLER Buy When There’s Blood In The Streets – Part 2 of Not The Best Time In History To Invest In Real Estate by Lee Adler •  August 23, 2016
Capture-22-480x320.png

Yesterday I began to show why now is not the best time in history to invest in real estate, rebutting a column posted August 22 at Dow Jones Marketwatch. In fact, the headline…

I've just been on a raging rant for days over this epipen thing. It's exhausting complaining about an evil corrupt system that pretends to be "care." Gimme a fucking break and stop calling it healthcare already. What it is is Crime Inc's murder and extortion spree. 

I've just been on a raging rant for days over this epipen thing. It's exhausting complaining about an evil corrupt system that pretends to be "care." Gimme a fucking break and stop calling it healthcare already. What it is Crime Inc's murder and extortion spree. 

is it any wonder

http://freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/western-medicine-rockefeller-medicine/

http://www.garynorth.com/RockefellerMedicineMen.pdf

http://naturalsociety.com/what-the-term-medical-mafia-means/

If you follow any aspect of medicine for very long, you discover that the vast majority of studies and research that helps people versus profits is happening overseas.  Functional medicine which focuses on dietary & gut issues, environment, and genetic contexts has some really exciting things happening.  They actually work on causes not symptoms, imagine that!

It is nothing to do with medicine, but the patient, if the US patient goes to see a doctor. The doctor tells him the 6 McDonalds a day is killing him and there is nothing medication will do for him. The patient takes his Insurance dollars to a second & third Doctor until he gets the desired result, medication that allows him to continue eating 6 McDonalds a day. But his health does not improve even after spending $300 a month on medication.The doctor knows he will be back soon needing $600 a month of medication to keep his current lifestyle.

So who/what is at fault the Doctor, the system or the intelligence of the patient.

It is nothing to do with medicine, but the patient, if the US patient goes to see a doctor. The doctor tells him the 6 McDonalds a day is killing him and there is nothing medication will do for him. The patient takes his Insurance dollars to a second & third Doctor until he gets the desired result, medication that allows him to continue eating 6 McDonalds a day. But his health does not improve even after spending $300 a month on medication.The doctor knows he will be back soon needing $600 a month of medication to keep his current lifestyle.

So who/what is at fault the Doctor, the system or the intelligence of the patient.

Don't disagree - there is a Ted Talk by a Peter Attia (smart guy) that talks about how the whole system, advertising, medicine, pharmacy creates the mind set and physical addition that perpetuates the system.  Its similar to cigarettes in the 60's.  That said, yes it us up to the person to learn and control their own health.  I got off 5 years of meds for BP by changing my diet......    but for most people that is very difficult.

Banana and OJ in the AM. Beans, tomato something, and/or potato something for lunch or dinner. Large glass of milk also works. If you're into dates, they're huge. I'm not. so I rely on the easy stuff. 

I get a very mild form of Raynaud's disease where the very tips of a couple of fingers on each hand and one toe go white when it's cold.  It really flared up this year where all my fingers and toes were wholly and completely without circulation.  I put it down to the exceptionally long cold winter we've had this year however I happened to run out of high blood pressure tabs a couple of weeks ago .. instant cure .. circulation back to normal, no more muscle cramps .. bliss .. not gonna worry about my marginally high BP .. obviously need a bit of pressure to get blood out to my extremities.

Archived