World Stock Markets Trading Discussion - Watchful wavering

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=AU%3AXAO&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

All Ords drifted down from the highs to finish +0.1%.  Sectors ranged from IT +1.3%, Utilities/Telecomms/Consumer Staples +0.6% down to Miners -1.8% and Gold/Materials -1.1%.

Over in Asia, China -0.3%, Hong Kong -1.9%, Japan +0.4%, India closed.

On to UK/Europe:

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=UK%3AUKX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=DX%3ADAX&uf=

big.chart?nosettings=1&symb=FR%3APX1&uf=

http://bigcharts.mar...com/default.asp

Yes, but I only like the Dodgers because of Utley!  :lol:

Of course, I worshipped Koufax as a kid.  Doug Kass is his cousin, ya know! 

I have not paid any attention to the playoffs. Heard some grumbling that the Yankees were in it again. Is that true?

I really like how the Phillies came together in September. That has the potential to be a monster lineup, but they still need pitching. Will be interesting to see if any of the young pitchers develop. Nola looks like a lock. The rest are question markets. Good arms, but still haven't learned how to pitch. Pivetta came on late. Velasquez has a monster arm, but lacks command. 

Can't wait till spring training. My house is 1 mile from the new Astros-Nationals stadium. Unfortunately, I'm usually not here during those months. 

As a Cub fan I reached nirvanna last year. Probably out of it this year. That guy waving his finger, Baez, is one of the most astounding baseball talents I have ever seen.  However totally undisciplined as a hitter, but still,,,,,Go to YouTube and look him up. Who knew the tag out could be the most exciting play in baseball?

Yes Yankees 3 to 2 in their series, They have a 6 8, 280lb, 25 year old rookie who hit 50 HRs

Well next week I see the schedule.  $166bn or something. That seems like a lot of money. What do you think?

Pretty soon you're talkin real money. 166B net? Would be a bloodbath. I'm working on other  stuff at the moment. Shorts are starting to work very well on the trades list. Market is turning below the surface. 

Archived