I have never had a problem with anyone's post here

or on any board I hang on. Sheesh, I was raised in

a tough neighborhood in Phila where ethnic differences

often resulted in a bloody fight. I was beaten up a

couple of times by 'ethnic' bullies.

I like to see what people really think. That way you

know how extreme things really are.

Like with this convention. Listing to it from time to

time I never hear any mention of the war and body count.

Thats because nobody there is being truthful and real.

they're painting the pretty picture.

Thats a lot more dangerous than people who spell it all out.

I liked Hypertigers rap although I don't understand it all,

and as for the links - some were good - some were crap.

Butt it's not my site, and if it were I might be more sensitive

to what others see. Fair well Hype. Your brilliance will be

remembered.

--------------------------

Keep thinking about that drop today - liken it to a

test of the trap door. If somebody pops a balloon we

could see a 50 point drop in 2 seconds.

New Gingrich is now saying that after John Kerry returned from Vietnam and testified before congress, he went to Paris and met with communist North Vietnamese leaders in secret and without the consent of the US government.

I can't find a link on it - but I just heard it from Newt himself on TV.

So, he met with the good guys who won the war?

We were the bad guys, remember?

I know, I was one of them.

The viet didn't kill my buds.

LBJ et all did.

If "people" conspire to take my country to war under false pretense (they did), I want to learn the truth of it. Do you want to know, regardless of where the evidence leads?

If "people" had foreknowledge of the attacks of 9/11 (they did), and either profited from them or avoided dying in them as a result of that foreknowledge, I want to know the truth of it. Do you want to know, regardless of where the evidence leads?

Do you know who profited most from 9/11? Do you want to know?

Do you know who was behind the insider trading on the airlines? Do you want to know?

Did Warren Buffet have prior knowledge of the attacks? Did the President?

It's OK if you don't want to know, but if you want to prevent me from knowing, I'm going to have a problem with that. I don't give a shit what color, nationality or religion happens to be attached to the assholes that dragged my country into this war, do you? If they're Catholic, Irish, Dutch, Gentile, German, Black, Indian, Arab, Muslim, or any other color, religion or nationality, we can talk about it, provided they're not Jewish...because that is Anti-Semetic.

Limiting hate speech in this community is perfectly acceptable. Ascribing the "Anti-Semetism" label to all discussions that shed a potentially negative light on Israel, the Mossad, their leaders and their champions here in the United States - while we are free to say whatever we choose about our own Country, the CIA, the FBI, even our President - is hypocrisy.

Who do you think the NeoCons work for? Do you know?

When I've gone out of my way to slam the main stream US media for their blatant censorship and willingness to tow the President's message - my thoughts have met with some resistance here. When I probe to learn who the people are that run those companies to UNDERSTAND why things work the way they do (no more sinister than the curiosity of a child) - my thoughts have met with some resistance here.

A shot has just come across my bow (and yours)...encouraging me to speak in riddles, inuendo or vagueries if I must ever speak of Israel or Jews in anything other than flattering terms. I understand the purpose - and I will either choose to live with blinders on and not speak of it, or I will choose to move on.

As I have said on numerous occassions, our greatest threat is the loss of a free media to hold the politicians accountable and to inform us of THE TRUTH. In my search to learn the truth, the irony of this censorship here is not lost on me. There is a chill in the air. We lose a little more freedom every day. I'm not anti-anything...merely pro-truth.

Signing off...and flying away from the storm.

Safe passage to all - Plunger.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled..."let's not talk about it"...already in progress.

Plunger,

That is such a load of Bullshit. Nobody said that any body was NOT involved. I said personaly that I disagree with those who say that the Israelies nor the NYFD wher involved. If you find that offensive than begone. I will begone as well as to prove a point.

I came here to help others and learn about the market. NOT politics.

Archived