Bully trapped....Douches happy

Personally I think it's a joke that our markets rejoice at the prospect of having a psychotic bearded whack job heading a criminal enterprise for the next several years.......One man should not be this important to the financial futures of 300 million people...its warped.

I still wonder why the SEC is concerned about the evil short sellers next month....

Back in 2003 out of the blue my dad said "There is no stock market" to me two days before he died......Those were some of the last words he ever spoke to me......we used to talk about the bubble of 2000 and how Greenie foulked up our markets but when he said it, my sisters and I just looked at each other and he started talking about his mother and father....never forget it and somehow I think there was some meaning in what he said as it got worse after that.

As for this bounce...the TONY DOW has some support at the October highs around 10000 where the hat sweepers came out so I expect the pigmen to defend here....torn between gaming the bounce or just waiting until some of the POS tech turds like AMZN report...can't see that one not filling its fantasy gap this year at around 95.

amzn... this could be one hell of an island reversal.

Evil short sellers... yes sure. There r fireworks so we loose focus of the real shit. Remember, some banks r to big to fail as in :

post-1253-1264388965.png

Just look at the C chart. It speaks by itself.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, someone asked why runups are called rallies, while declines are called volatility.

It's because "volatility" can be made to sound like a buying opportunity, which can convince an investor to take the other side of the trade whne institutions are selling in droves. And/or it can convince buy and holders to hold on, even if they take a pounding. "Volatility" implies swings in both directions, meaning that it went down, but of course it's going right back up again, in short order. The word "crash" just doesn't have that effect on investors. Ministry of Truth at it again.

Oct 13 1987...about 30 minutes of Greenspud giving his view of the economy...

6 days before Black Monday....freaky comment at about the 25 minute mark...this is when his economic lab experiment began... ...I've been scrolling through some of these things...sheet gives you the chills....

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/1101-1

Archived