Top Or Bottom?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phat, it reminds me more of an old silent movie -- the train is barreling down the tracks at 80 miles an hour, and there, tied on the tracks, is a big ol' furry bear. Ouch! Ouch! The bear has been turned into bear sausage -- head cut off, paws strewn all over the place -- and let's not even think about those innards. The train speeds up the mountain -- hmm, there's another bear on the tracks, gun it!

When the train gets to the top of the mountain, will there be tracks leading up yet another slope, with even more bears to slaughter, or will it lead to the abyss?

stoolies!

i am still awake and will stay awake thru the night, have my coffee and cigarettes handy but havbe to be carefull not to burn the books, well, maybe some nasquark companies should have thought about burning their books "um, ah, uh.....one of our employees burned the complete books, cause he slept in while smoking a cigarette...."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i check in into this place in 4 hours or so again :)

Crapvision just did a piece on the fact that everyone in Israel today was shown an instructional presentation on television pertaining to the "Proper use of your gas mask."

Imagine if that were to be what we saw here in the United States on television. Well, I just did. They followed up the Israeli clip with a nice little piece on the best mask available for purchase in the US, complete with a how-to demonstration.

I said a couple days ago that I thought tomorrow would be the day the turn occurs. War, Disease, Gas Mask Demonstrations on TV...and now more lies exposed in the tech industry.

Long Beer - Long Fear

Plunger

Guest bidhitter

Orcl who?

18:25 ET Semi Equipment book-to-bill rises to 0.99; bookings increase 6%

Semi equipment industry book-to-bill ratio rises to 0.99 in Feb from 0.92 in Jan. Bookings rose to $782 mln from a revised $739 mln in Jan. The book-to-bill figure compares favorably to a Fulcrum est of 0.88.

For Mousey and others who may sit at the 'puter for long periods of time. You must get one of these.

I used to have chronic lower back pain. Since I got this chair, it has completely disappeared. The mesh support is much easier on the legs as well.

Aeron Chair

aeron_chair_799.jpg

I'll second that,... although I don't own one.

Not cheap by a long shot, but worth it in the long run.

It's my undestanding that all of the parts can be replaced.

Board operators at a refinery just love them......

Archived