Super Duper Fancy Schmancy Year End Anals And Foreplay For 2003

Subscribe NOW!

Doc's Super Duper Fancy Schmancy Year End Weak End Anals and Foreplay for 2003 12/27/02

This is it. What you have been wafting for! Doc's predilections and preconceived notions for 2003, which of course, he will probably be forced to disavow and deny later. But, as he did last year, Doc took a look through his trusty, high powered, Bell and Howell stock proctoscope, and lo and behold, he saw the market coming down. Yes sir, a real stinker is coming our way.

But first, the usual road kill rundown, including intraday, short term, and intermediate outlook, as well as hot pictures of naked stock charts, Uncle Buck and the Golden Stool, stoolies, log-in. If you're not a stoolie already, become one Now!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc,

You made my Sat. night with some comic relief mixed with paranoia and dire predictions for 03'. Tank you,tank you,tankyou. I laughed,I cried,I clutched my 1903 5$ gold coin and recited the lyrics to "Don"t Fear The Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult. :D All you lurkers should be subscribing for the new year,the sound effects alone are worth the price. :P Hold your Gold!!

Regards,

Archived