A thousand points of light

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LW might have told us here about the last day the spx was down comparably.

616503[/snapback]

No, he would have told us about EVERY day it was down comparably, what the setup was, and what came after.

And then he would have said, but this time could be different. ;)

616507[/snapback]

Eggzactly! I was thinking just that after the post. He would have used that as the opening to an historical context discussion that would listed two or three events of the day that were rare, and would proceed to explain each of them, and make a tally. Damn, have you started advertising yet for a new market statistician/historian? :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw, it's looking a bit different this time, so far, touch wood, turn around and spit!! :D

616520[/snapback]

Did David ever mention WHERE he was finding all those market stats?

No comment about how GOOGler was up about 10 points all day, but closed up half that amount, at 645, so as to screw a few call holders out of those last 5 points?

616521[/snapback]

I played this today.

It was the move of the day in the final hour.

From .45 to 6.5 in 1 hour.

450 bucks = $6,500.

post-1444-1192825749_thumb.jpg

616503[/snapback]

No, he would have told us about EVERY day it was down comparably, what the setup was, and what came after.

616507[/snapback]

Eggzactly! I was thinking just that after the post. He would have used that as the opening to an historical context discussion that would listed two or three events of the day that were rare, and would proceed to explain each of them, and make a tally. Damn, have you started advertising yet for a new market statistician/historian? :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw, it's looking a bit different this time, so far, touch wood, turn around and spit!! :D

616520[/snapback]

616522[/snapback]

He often mentioned sentimentrader.com

So, have da boyz earned themselves another baked-in rate cut?

616508[/snapback]

Steve Liesman on CNBS, 100% of a rate cut at the Oct meeting. :lol:

616509[/snapback]

There will be no rate cut.

And it wouldn't matter anyway.

The boyz are short stocks.

It'll be many months before they cover.

The Depression has begun, aSS planned, and nothing Shall stop it.

616515[/snapback]

I think the Fed would cut rates just so they don't have to hear Cramer whine. :o

Sounds unlikely?

I know a local baseball team that over paid an aging superstar just so they didn't have to listen to his sh@t all year long.

Hint: The player is now gone, and I live in the SF Bay area.

616503[/snapback]

616507[/snapback]

616520[/snapback]

616522[/snapback]

He did often, but I can't search with my browser. He quoted some historical guy alot and various people from minyanville and other sites. I think he read quite a few and fed us the good tidbits and set up phony bulls and took 'em apart. Remember that one guy who stalked him on his blog after being criticized. The guy was a perfect contrarian tell. :lol: McHuge, and who's the wrongwaycorrigan guy who was always wrong. All LW's adds. A fine man and a Great comrade. :D

No comment about how GOOGler was up about 10 points all day, but closed up half that amount, at 645, so as to screw a few call holders out of those last 5 points?

616521[/snapback]

I played this today.

450 bucks = $6,500.

616523[/snapback]

EXCELLENT!

post-2253-1192826487.gif

616521[/snapback]

I played this today.

450 bucks = $6,500.

616523[/snapback]

FANTASTIC ! ! ! ! !

Hey, tip us off next time, buddy.

You don't need to take the trouble to tell everyone, just PM me and I'll make sure they all get the message....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived