Matrix Blows Up

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The CoinGuy

Congrats to all of those stoolizen's who stepped into the fires with gold yesterday. Paid in Spades today...my small shorts on the indices made a little money as well. Overall one of the better days I've had. Sold my swing trades at the close...no worries, i have a core that would choke a horse :P .

Best Regards,

TCG

good one ag's.

and for that other list, the one of things people say which sound completely different to us, and which you have to wonder if they're just incredibly out of touch, don't give a damn, or actually think sound OK....

LONDON (Reuters) - George W. Bush has flown into Britain for a visit during which the US president and his top ally Tony Blair will close ranks against a groundswell of protest over the Iraq war.

uhh....how democratic does THAT sound !?

shouldn't our representatives be reflecting OUR views?

oh...i forgot...they're not reps, they're "leaders". yah, that's right, that's the repetitive hammer-blow phrasing used in the agitprop. ok, never mind.

:P :P :P

well, i hung out way too long today, but it was worth it.

how.....SATISFYING. :lol:

but now it's time to do some mining.

looking forward to reading m2m tonight ! :D

Guest The CoinGuy

For those who didn't hear about it earlier, John Embry from Sprott Asset management was featured on Market Call(RobTV) this afternoon. Just scroll down the right side of the page, and it's under the "Market Call" section.

RobTV

TCG

post-7-1069191085.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

ROTFLMAO

Geeze wonder if Lewis had his helmet on today?

Don't get all in a tizzy over oil prices. I mean we've withstood near $2.00 gas for a long time now. Just because it goes to $2.50, snot a big deal. J6P has plenty of dough right? His wages will zoom skyward to get that old inflation going, right? He certainly hasn't maxxed out his Chevron/Mobil/Texaco/Shell/Global Oil - We Own Your Ass card yet, has he?

You guys betting on inflation had better go out and borrow every last dime you can, cause that's the only way it will happen.

The rivets are poppin out, gang!

Fu Manchu is about to pull the lever to the trap door!

Happy tobogganing-grease the skids!

Crash City is coming!

6% HUI move! 6% move in bullion'd be about $23-I think we'll see that tonight and tomorrow!

GOLD BUGS NDX (^HUI) At 4:56PM ET: 235.22 +13.36 (6.02%)

I've been hearing about a "3 peaks and a domed house" pattern in the market.

From another board: "We now need a low below the Oct low (SPX 1018) by 11/27 to make point 24. Then a rally that fails to make a new high (pont'l point 25 @ 1060.65). That high would be point 25 and the "waterfall" decline could then happen. A new high could still be point 23 and then have to wait for it to play out, but I think that is unlikely. It looks like the market is weak enough to make a lower low here."

any thoughts?

Anybody notice crapvision had the graphics for "stocks in neutral" all ready for today's wrap up? And that they kept saying stocks remained unchanged even when they were significantly down? Almost like they had been given a script ahead of time, and something went wrong.

One of these G'damn days those crooks will be hauled off in cuffs....

They'll push that crap more & more until folks have had enough... then bam. ( Hey those cuffs are too tight... I'm not getting in there.. where's my limo)

Sorry I mention the cuffs, Mousey.

I've been hearing about a "3 peaks and a domed house" pattern in the market.

From another board: "We now need a low below the Oct low (SPX 1018) by 11/27 to make point 24. Then a rally that fails to make a new high (pont'l point 25 @ 1060.65). That high would be point 25 and the "waterfall" decline could then happen. A new high could still be point 23 and then have to wait for it to play out, but I think that is unlikely. It looks like the market is weak enough to make a lower low here."

any thoughts?

I got a target from one of my guys, of 1012-1013 spx by then and than a bounce so it fits.

This is a classic from Todd Harrison's site today

The opening bell ticks closer and, before we start, I had to highlight a quote from this morning's Wall Street Journal. "Technology stocks recovered sharply from their lows [yesterday] as investors concluded that they had become inexpensive."

Peons

One of these G'damn days those crooks will be hauled off in cuffs....

They'll push that crap more & more until folks have had enough... then bam. ( Hey those cuffs are too tight... I'm not getting in there.. where's my limo)

Sorry I mention of cuffs, Mousey.

Hey, cuffs have their place in all kinds of situations....

MACHINEHEAD

"It is possible that Bubble II is over. If Oil Shock III hits, we can then begin discussing Depression II. Snarling bearish ... "

I think you're right! I'm soooooo happy! I've been miserable this past year!

Eeh Hee! Eeh Hee! ha Ha! Har har! Cackle! Snort! Screech!

Raucous squawkings of an idiot etc etc.

Archived