Holiday Weekend Showprint

How long can they keep the scam alive?  

62 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lee. What do they mean by Schedule 2 collateral? instead of Schedule 1 collateral?

Instead of just government junk they will take virtually any kind of crap.

653388[/snapback]

yup :lol:

?OK, here, take my coat?it must be worth fifty, maybe sixty bucks?please just don?t break my thumb!?

Showing a lack of restraint reminiscent of a Doritos Commercial, desperate Central Banksters today unleashed a multi-hundred Billion dollar $caSSh blaSSt, with promises of more to come. Stressed-out debtors lined up quickly to grab their share of the loot.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry wasnt here to call it real time 2 days ago, as the net was having"technical difficulities" here in the islands....but I am pretty convinced that the 2 Buck Chuck moment on Bear Stearns maked the Armstrong PEI cycle turn for this cycle low.

Got my horns on in the indexes, and short the crap outta commodes, and currencies. I think Dharma had a long term target of 1025 on Gold...looks like he nailed it almost dead on. Watch the Loonie... should get ripped apart for the next few months...HUGE pivot blast yesterday/today. I think it is a very significant turn.

Lookin a for a good rally in stocks for at least a few months, and possibly a scorch all the way into 2009 from here.

Trade Safe out there......

653415[/snapback]

Sigma 4 is still on then, after yesterday, I had my doubts. Another 400-500 point day within next 3-5 weeks to cement the breakout.

Next week is EOM and EOQ, I think they must try to get back mutual/401k inflows into the market. There is ample anecdotal evidence that individuals were taking money out of the market in fright.

While they have been whipsawing small fry like me, Hedge Funds must've been blowing up all over the place---which is a good thing for bulls.

So on Monday we go down then. :lol:

Even Richard Rusell is turning bullish :huh:

I was impressed by today's stock market action. The homebuilding stocks may have bottomed along with the financials. I'll have to see more, but if you want a contrary opinion, it's this -- this market may have discounted the worst at the January lows. From a Dow Theory standpoint, at no time since mid-January have both the D-J Industrials and Transports been lower.

http://ww2.dowtheoryletters.com/dtlol.nsf subscription required

Instead of just government junk they will take virtually any kind of crap.

653388[/snapback]

?OK, here, take my coat?it must be worth fifty, maybe sixty bucks?please just don?t break my thumb!?

Showing a lack of restraint reminiscent of a Doritos Commercial, desperate Central Banksters today unleashed a multi-hundred Billion dollar $caSSh blaSSt, with promises of more to come. Stressed-out debtors lined up quickly to grab their share of the loot.

653438[/snapback]

?Good day sir. I?m not here to borrow any money. I?ve always paid my bills, I?m debt-free and my mortgage is paid off 100%. I?d just like to comment on what I feel is the reckless???

?Security! Security! We gotta nutcase here?.lock him up!?

Shorty. I'm this guy who needs to be locked up. you know they've run the price of my paid for house up from 180 thou 7 years ago to just under sevenhunert thou. the only problem is. savings don't buy nuthin now, and the funny thing is, I still get paid the same as before. So does everone else I know. Wonder who I could sell it to for this price? Oh yeah I forgot... some guy with no down payment an real good collateral.

my distaste for banksters grows by the minute.

653438[/snapback]

?Good day sir. I?m not here to borrow any money. I?ve always paid my bills, I?m debt-free and my mortgage is paid off 100%. I?d just like to comment on what I feel is the reckless???

?Security! Security! We gotta nutcase here?.lock him up!?

Shorty. I'm this guy who needs to be locked up. you know they've run the price of my paid for house up from 180 thou 7 years ago to just under sevenhunert thou. the only problem is. savings don't buy nuthin now, and the funny thing is, I still get paid the same as before. So does everone else I know. Wonder who I could sell it to for this price? Oh yeah I forgot... some guy with no down payment an real good collateral.

my distaste for banksters grows by the minute.

653443[/snapback]

Those that don't play the game are paying for others to play it, big time. Total moral hazard issue.

Shorty. I'm this guy who needs to be locked up. you know they've run the price of my paid for house up from 180 thou 7 years ago to just under sevenhunert thou. the only problem is. savings don't buy nuthin now, and the funny thing is, I still get paid the same as before. So does everone else I know.? Wonder who I could sell it to for this price?? Oh yeah I forgot... some guy with no down payment an real good collateral.

653443[/snapback]

good news, I'm pre-approved!

how 'bout ya sell it ta me fer 700K and I'll sell it back ta you fer 800K and put my hard-earned 100K profit into gold coins

then I'll buy it again from ya fer 900K so you can put your hard-earned 100K profit into gold coins

I'll live it in fer a year without makin' any payments, then walk away and sue the mrotgouge borker fer trickin' me and go on Crapvision in tears with victim advocate Sen. Chuck Schumer (DumbaSS-NY) by my side

you can always buy it back again in foreclosure fer 400K

we could let the sitsheeashun "age" fer a year or so,

then run 'er again! :P

it's a livin' :unsure:

If we do bottom here, I think it's only fair to christen it the Spitzer kristen bottom as there was no other *significant* news in the past two weeks of trading.

653453[/snapback]

Oh, I don't know. Given what weekend it is, the Bear Crucifixion Bottom is only appropriate, given that it's on the ashes of Bear Stearns and all the individual trader bears.

(please note: crucifixion was a punishment commonly used by the Romans on many, many people... not intended to be offensive to anyone's beliefs.... )

Archived