The One True Measure Of The Holiday Spirit

Scott: No argument. However the debt being created via down payment grants is not serviceable. Nothing but more bad debt that will need to be liquidated

If the most bearish of our predictions is to occur, all potential debtors must be in the pool.

Every last bit of demand for debt must be sopped up. That is what is occuring now.

The serviceability of the debt is not nearly as important as the creation of additional debt.

If Joe6P can't service his $1,800 mortgage, but someone else can come it at 0 down, interest only payments and take over that mortgage, or J6P can refinance, then that is all that matters.

If you stretch a 30 year fixed rate mortgage out to a 40 year, interest only mortgage, you have improved the serviceability and increased debt.

It's only a matter of time.

Government funded, 50 year adjustable rate mortages, 0 down and the first 3 years interest only payments. Skip up to 2 payments per year. After 3 years, receive a 50% tax credit on principal payments.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So get this. What happens when these stocks go up? The DIA Trust has to buy more of them to maintain the correct weighting of thse stocks in the ETF relative to the Index.

What happens when the ETF buys CATMUTTOCKS? The Dow accelerates to the upside and CATMUTTOCKS goes up even more. And then the Dow goes up more, etc. until somebody decides to take some of that easy monay and sell!

See?

Ouch.

Ouch.

Ouch.

I wonder what piece of crap explanation will be dragged out for today's market action.

Post-Saddam lift off?

Uhhh. Low inflation?

%&$#!@&!

10 ipos price in the next in three days. That's my guess, but I haven't been invited onto CNBS to give an opinion.

Funny how time changes things.

I remember my first wife having longer hair Mousey.

Yeah but, I bet you never forgot that look on her face (not to mention the gun in her hand).

Guest bullseatshitndie
Right up and along the Fibo fan line to a double top. I hope it holds it in. :blink:

lets hope it does.

es holding 38% retrace yest high - today low. if es doesn't hold, who knows how high that damn dow will go.

Archived