IDS World Markets Fri 23rd October 09

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can somebody give me a Lost Money primer......WTF is up with that dude's "business in the front, party in the back" rat tail?

Is it a valve cover? If you pulled it hard would his head fly around the studio until it was out of air?

Brought over from M2M....to which I say------>post-6859-1256306697.jpg

I'm sure that Ags will be able to provide a proper analysis

To be fair, the reason I believe Doc's work is invaluable, is that this is all about market liquidity. When you get down to what I'm tracking here, it really is money flows. If the institutional investors have money to invest, it will go into these dogs and we'll keep marching higher. But once the crack supply dries up, money comes out. His reports about liquidity conditions are really what's driving the markets; I'm just picking it up in the volumes. Tanks Doc!

SP500___10_22_09.JPG

NAS___10_22_09.JPG

You're welcome! And tanks to you for being a subscriber, and for your thoughtful contributions to the Stool!

Existing home sales soared on the first and last time, last chance home buyers tax credit deadline.

Woo hoo. Can't wait to see next months numbers. Real time mortgage applications dropped like a rock the last two weeks, and look poised to go over the cliff. See the chart in the Wall Street Examiner Professional Edition Fed Report.

Today's UK GDP number was a pretty big deal. It seems this was being teed up as the first sign of the developed world coming out of recession - oops. Altough kudos to the Brits for not faking the numbers - more than can be said for the chinese.

The huge run up in GBP over the past two weeks was in anticipation of this.

The reason all the "positive" earnings numers/housing numbers etc are not skying the market is because of this.

Reality is there is no recovery. Yes there was a temporary bump in selected areas based entirely on govt moola - thats all.

The recent exuberace in the markets is complete nonsense - recognition time!!

Archived