Fantasy Island

I hope the fundies sent the monthlies out before the close (isn't 3:30 their witchng hour)? Who ever said this market was rigged. They got their window dressing, we got our beef intestines hanging in the window.

Dead rabbits next.

You talkin' about the employment report?

How can I get on their 'advance notice' list?

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloomberg reporter from the NYSE just reported that Smith barney raised their bond holdings reducing equity, as well as Standard and Poors.

Any bets that smith barney was a buyer of bonds and seller of equity's across the financial instrument spectrum this pm...

Nothing to woory about according to barfing: "Technical Wrap : Solid performance during the first half of the session as tech and cyclical sectors provided strong leadership. The latter segment helped propel the Dow to a fractional new recovery high in early afternoon action but the averages have been hit by a wave of profit taking in late trade. A positive bias has been maintained despite the sizeable intraday reversal but the extent of the slide has been a bit of a disappointment from a short term chart perspective. "

Jimi: Had to shrink the avatar down to make it fit :) Since I knew what it's a picture of, there was no chance of me seeing anything else there.

Soup: It would be interesting if Doc took gold or siver for payment, but I suspect that it really wouldn't be workable through paypal.

Jimi Posted: Jul 31 2003, 03:49 PM

Tpark,

I just got up close and squinted at your avatar. Until just now, I always that that was a picture of raspberry syrup being poured onto pancakes.

Now thats scary, I don't do mind altering drugs and I also thuoght it was pancakes and syrup.

:lol: :o :)

Archived