B4 The Bell Humpday July 21

Sherlock,

I am learning how to use the weapon with respect and understanding. It ain't like the movies, I can tell ya that. Very powerfull and very dangerous. Should the time come where it must be used for it's intended purpose, it will be, without hesitation.

One of the most primary of lessons when handling any weapon...

NEVER EVER POINT ANY WEAPON AT ANOTHER PERSON UNLESS YOU ARE

JUSTIFIED IN KILLING THAT PERSON.

Be warned....check the local laws wherever you may tote iron. The laws are different everywhere. CYA

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sherlock,

I am learning how to use the weapon with respect and understanding. It ain't like the movies, I can tell ya that. Very powerfull and very dangerous. Should the time come where it must be used for it's intended purpose, it will be, without hesitation.

One of the most primary of lessons when handling any weapon...

NEVER EVER POINT ANY WEAPON AT ANOTHER PERSON UNLESS YOU ARE

JUSTIFIED IN KILLING THAT PERSON.

Be warned....check the local laws wherever you may tote iron. The laws are different everywhere. CYA

corollary: never point a gun at another person until you know if he's got one himself. GWB signed the conceal and carry gun law when he was Texas governor. Texas will exonerate almost all remotely self-defense civilian shootings. But you'll spend death row time if you murder. They teach you to always empty a round in the ceiling and don't shoot twice. Also: use a shotgun.

Well, it's pretty obvious that if you are lending less, you need to borrow less. Why do they treat it like it's some black box secret.

The most important aspect is the implication. Less borrowing by the GSE'a means less systemic liquidity. And so the spiral reverses.

Most folks today don't even realize we had blackouts in the U.S. and Canada just in case! ;)

we still have 'em in Kali :lol: and they aint voluntary

Don't move to Arizona -yet :

PHOENIX -- Metropolitan Phoenix stands a good chance of experiencing rolling blackouts in the coming days after an electric transformer fire Tuesday put more strain on utilities' ability to deliver power to customers, utility officials said.

The fire -- the second blaze at an electric transmission station in the metro area this month -- temporarily knocked out power to 50,000 homes and businesses.

Even before the latest blaze, Phoenix and its suburbs had faced the possibility of rolling outages when transformers at an electric transmission plant in western Maricopa County caught fire July 4.

http://www.azdailysun.com/non_sec/nav_incl...m?storyID=90990

I didn't actually witness the Great Depression. I grew up among folks who did.

They didn't trust banks.

They hated wasting anything.

They patched socks and underwear.

They didn't put more on their plates than they could eat.

They stuck to a lifestyle that implied that they were afraid of losing their jobs at any moment.

NWD,

thats my Mom; she grew up in the great depression. she lived in 3-D, Death Doom Destruction around every corner. we didnt go hungry, but we didnt throw anything out either. here's a sure tip-off for depression era types: STOP STANDING THERE WITH THE FRIDGE DOOR OPEN - SHUT IT AND OPEN IT WHEN YOU'VE DECIDED. my mother unplugged things not in use like TV or coffee maker or anything like that('cept like the fridge and elec clocks) and we never left a room with the light on - never!

and yes, we ate lots of turnips in soups mainly, and cucumber or tomato sandwiches, lots of porrage for breakfast - still my breakfast of choice.... and we had apricot and white peach trees, and to this day i never care to eat another one of either!

BTW, it was in high school gym class that i took my first formal shower (other than the beach) too wasteful for my mom - until i was a like a teenager, we all three shared the same bath water... hey, i know its gross, but i was a little kid and thought thats how it was.

id rather be dead than poor. :huh:

Good rants tonight. I'm getting hungry for turnips and PEI moonshine. :lol:

I thought I would share this chart I've been working on. I had to squish it down to post it but hopefully it is still readable.

** Disclaimer -- I have no idea what I'm doing. **

According to Hurst, the 4 year cycle is really nominally 54 months, and it divides into three 18-month subcycles. Hurst called this the 80 week cycle, although he noted that it is 78 weeks give or take a few.

If March 2003 was the last 4 year cycle bottom, the next 80 week cycle is due to bottom around the end of September. After that, one would expect a pretty strong rally. How this will play into election time beats me.

After that, straight down for a couple of years. B)

post-20-1090467815.png

I didn't actually witness the Great Depression.  I grew up among folks who did.

They didn't trust banks.

They hated wasting anything.

They patched socks and underwear.

They didn't put more on their plates than they could eat.

They stuck to a lifestyle that implied that they were afraid of losing their jobs at any moment.

NWD,

thats my Mom; she grew up in the great depression. she lived in 3-D, Death Doom Destruction around every corner. we didnt go hungry, but we didnt throw anything out either. here's a sure tip-off for depression era types: STOP STANDING THERE WITH THE FRIDGE DOOR OPEN - SHUT IT AND OPEN IT WHEN YOU'VE DECIDED. my mother unplugged things not in use like TV or coffee maker or anything like that('cept like the fridge and elec clocks) and we never left a room with the light on - never!

and yes, we ate lots of turnips in soups mainly, and cucumber or tomato sandwiches, lots of porrage for breakfast - still my breakfast of choice.... and we had apricot and white peach trees, and to this day i never care to eat another one of either!

BTW, it was in high school gym class that i took my first formal shower (other than the beach) too wasteful for my mom - until i was a like a teenager, we all three shared the same bath water... hey, i know its gross, but i was a little kid and thought thats how it was.

id rather be dead than poor. :huh:

Remember knawing on raw winter turnips for hours as a kid.

Both parents brought up on farms.

In the thirties most people knew how to garden, raise chickens....raise food. Now, most people under 50 are clueless on these simple tasks....

The possibility for disaster through ignorance has never been so extreme. Dependance on the matrix has never been so extreme. Think of the consequence of no electricity.........every thing stops within weeks.

Have set aside food and water for a month plus.............

Nice work SM. Durned close to my long term cycle projections. It should be, since we are both using Hurstian methodology as a jumping off point. I don't think the fall rally will get all the way back to the upper edge band however, most likely half way is the best it wil do. 2000 was the tail end of the secular uptrend. There was still some residual upside mo. Not the case this time around. It won't have any help.

I also think that over the long run, average nominal cycle lengths shift. Cycles tend more toward 4 years in recent times. Before the 1930s, 3 years was common. In the 50-60's and 70s, a 26 month cycle was very common.

Your chart is beautifully drawn. How did you do that? Also, I have a hunch that it will show up on other websites. Can you reload it with a copyright or referral notice to Space Modulator/Capitalstool.com?

Much Ass Grassy Ass!

Archived