Weak End B4 The Bell

The pot boils. Hope the lid stays on!!!

The BARE's head explodes

as he fails to 'keep the lid on.'

lthumb.sge.rue93.100304212314.photo00.default-331x309.jpg

Actually, this is illustrative of why it's INADVISABLE to do a MODERNIST INTERPRETATION of a William Tell routine with an AK-47 (as opposed to the OLD fASS(_)_)hioned way of a bow an arrow).

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Condi Rice doesn't flip back her covers in the morning. Every night she remains in her chair in an upright state and becomes temporarily dormant. Have you ever seen a lizard with it's heat lamp turned off? Good-then you know what I mean. Ten to one the snaggle toothed witch isn't human.

Japanese bond market pounded for second day in a row. When your monetary base increases at an effective rate of 30% plus (annualized rate for first quarter counting the BOJ and MOF tag team together as one unit) people eventualy notice.

10 Year moved from 1.30% to 1.50% in two days.

Japanese 10-Year Bonds Decline, Pushing Yields to Highest Since November

Condi Rice doesn't flip back her covers in the morning. Every night she remains in her chair in an upright state and becomes temporarily dormant. Have you ever seen a lizard with it's heat lamp turned off? Good-then you know what I mean. Ten to one the snaggle toothed witch isn't human.

She is smat though. Gotta give her that.

I don't know when it will happen, I just know it will happen.

While at dinner Friday night, a friend of my girlfriend mentioned she was buying a condo. She just had sold her house because of a divorce. She said she was paying $250k for the condo, and hoped to sell it in 2 years for 300k.

I don't think it EVER crossed her mind that she might be selling the condo for 200K in two years. It's been 10 years since real estate has gone down in California, and most here seem to act as though it could ever happen again.

When it finally does happen, it's going to be ugly.

Not to worry though, Alan Greenspan will have retired, and will issue a statement to the effect that there was NO POSSIBLE WAY FOR HIM AS CHAIRMAN OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE TO HAVE SPOTTED A BUBBLE IN REAL ESTATE.

Archived