This Time It's Different

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome back London. Just in time too.

Ha, ha, what a joke... invisible hand already at work trying to prop the futures. Bloodbath bath in afterhours but futures not reflecting that fact now. For me I worry not, I am fully loaded and await the gigantic bowel movement that will follow Friday OpEx and/or year-end antics.

Given time, the truth always prevails. This market will crater for sure.

MU numbers don't add up. DDR units were flat limited by supply. SDRAM units were down due to rotation into DDR and ASPs for both were down. Yet revenues were up? That's a neat trick.

Simple Rog, it's the new math in action... Bureau of Labor Statistics are experts at it, how else could you have unemployment down 3 wks in a row and still have the November unemployment report go from 5.7% to 6%???

Market doing a bearish little number today, broadscale red but the index only marginally down. I bought a put this am on Westfield Holdings (shopping centre managers), a doomed sector in the foreseeable future imo. Golds generally flat to down. $US is going to have a go at breaking back up through resistance but not a chance of a snowball in hell far as I can see it.

Signalwatch saying expanding triangle still forming on the DOW 60 min chart and index at 50% fib retracement so could be some upside for you guys tonight. There'll be a mother of a selloff eventually when the expanding triangle plays out and all us bears will make a packet; in the meantime gotta put up with the volatility.

Great to see you back London and thanks for the update on your side of things.

Where the hell is that pig roasting Merciless???

The pump is on. Wheeeeee. Glad I didn't add more today, would have broken my rule not to make trades during Scam Week.

Gonna wait for gap fill overhead and Op Ex before adding more. As SG says: "Let the market come to you".

(the intervention is geting blatant, they must be worried, ha, ha too bad, in the long run their efforts will fail miserably)

In your face Al, thanks for giving me the opp to buy more BEARX at a better price - dickweed! :grin:

Sigmoid,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I Don't see gold going below 250 but, If it goes into the range of 250-200 i will buy for the long term. I have bought gold funds and WILL suggest people sell them in the $350-360 area. If we break $370. I will re-enter and hold.

We all should have a plan. :wink2:

http://aegeancapital.com/freeservices/arch...s/Neely/pg1.htm

You guys should listen to Glenn Neely.

I don't agree with all that he says but, he's made over 1000 spx points in the last 10 months.

Warning- try to have an open mind. :)

Glenn Neely:

S&P, Glenn needs to spend more time looking at the left side of that chart. where there's no volatility, the bottom occurs in a long plateau... there ain't no V in it.

Gold: If you listen carefully Mr. Neely is a closet bear

Overall, this guy is long term bullish...

Glenn needs to study non-volatile markets, he's too bullish for me.

B4, yes they are below fair value. Still an amazing turnaround trick though - isn't it? I mean 19 pts - come on - give me a break!!!

Hell, they could be up 25 points and if it is artificial and not in the TA cards it'll evaporate on market open anyway so it really doesn't matter. Truth will prevail.

Either way you look at it this market is cooked.

Archived