Bullhorns And Loudspeakers

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next stop.......SPX~870.

Money is exiting quite rapidly.

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=spy&indicator=1,13,,;8,12,26,9;14,,,;34,,,;33,,,&dur=1y&freq=3&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

The divergence in QQQ money flow is quite striking, too.

19.76, here we come?

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=qqq&indicator=1,13,,;8,12,26,9;14,,,;34,,,;33,,,&dur=1y&freq=3&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

Hopefully, we'll see fib support broken here, tomorrow.

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=smh&indicator=1,13,,;8,12,26,9;14,,,;34,,,;33,,,&dur=1y&freq=3&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

Bonkers getting ready to hurl chunks, as well.

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=bkx&indicator=1,13,,;8,12,26,9;33,,,;34,,,&dur=1y&freq=3&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

Toast!

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=dia&indicator=1,13,,;8,12,26,9;33,,,;34,,,;14,,,&dur=1y&freq=3&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

Currently short SPY, RYTPX, RYVNX, SMH, BBH, homebuilders, banks....and Uncle Buck.

CRUS put out a hefty warning that deserves notice. They intially guided revenues flat this quarter. Today they indicated revenues will be down as much as 20%. In their own words:

"We have seen a broad range of customers reduce or cancel orders for various audio and video products late in the third quarter. ... While we are working to improve our revenue performance, we continue to aggressively reduce the operating costs of our business."

CRUS makes storage and video chips for PCs (large supplier to DELL GTW HPQ) and consumer products. read large screen TVs and DVD players.

"i see the market stabilizing in this range, moving to a new high "

I'm salivating at that prospect but I just don't beleive it can go to new highs as much as I'd love to see it.

"offering a one year membership to TimingWallStreet for $450 - a 25% discount."

Could that be ONE OUNCE of Gold pretty soon ?

"GOLD which I liken to a canary in a coal mine"

Great quote !!! What many people fial to comprehend is that Gold is the antithesis of a sound and stable world economy and political structure. And since most Gold players are pros who have better knowledge (of how the world really works) than most folks it is indeed the "canary in the coal mine".

You can yap about inflation, deflation, GATA, central banks, Monica, Bill or whatever crap you want to but Gold some down to one simple thing --- the more instabililty and chaos in the world the higher the premium put on the yellow stuff and I ain't talkin dog pee either.

It REAL simple --- so simple that it evades many people like missing the forest for the trees.

"smart money is done quitely slipping out the back door exit and all dumb money has boarded the Titanic"

Yes, Bear markets distribute and bullz markets accumulate. Gold buyers like myself are steadily accumulating and stock pros are distributing on all tops.

I still beleive that this is just a little "warm-up" exercise for the real thing which will come early in 2003.

"gold was going to $3K to $5K per ounce"

I said that one this site many months ago I can prove it.

POG still holding one hour into Hong Kong open. I want to see it run but I'm still wondering if the Greenman may panic and throw open the treasury gold vault (whatever JPM didn't sell already) and flood the market just to teach us upstarts a lesson. The man is a real egomaniac. The puppet masters also don't like negative market news going into the usual week-end media pump for the market. It is just too difficult for Rukeyser to keep coming up with excuses to explain 3 years of negative returns.

Be careful.

Hey Brian,

I watch out especially for your postings every night. One, because they are very comprehendible and two, they are usually spot on! Keep 'em coming! Listen, just the other day when POG was at $320 and change you said that you thought the move on gold was halfway to the finish line. Did anything specific happen since then because I could have sworn that half way then meant $340 tops?

Thanx :)

Pit Bull -pog broke out-to-say $340 is tops is tough-if the markets flame out here and the dollar keeps falling we could get more-My sense is 340 350 then comsolidation and down to 330 or so and then up-but hey in a bear market surprises are generally in the bears favor. trade safe!

Archived