Bullhorns And Loudspeakers

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this pig goes up substantially from here knowing what we know I will hang it up for good.

http://stockcharts.com/def/servlet/Favorit...et?obj=ID128959

Same holds true for VectorVest internal market measurements and McClellan Summation, all peaked at extremes Nov 29 and are heading down still.

Internal price tells all and its been going down for days. For Mr Marke ugly is skin deep, way too much lipstick and face paint, its coming off soon once the smart money is done quitely slipping out the back door exit and all dumb money has boarded the Titanic.

Not a matter of if, just a matter of when.

Santa's coming and he's got a bag full of whopass COAL.

An early post because like fokker I've got a tai chi session to attend while the option market closed for lunch...

GO GOLD!! megajump on the golds here. I'm told that 13 out of the 20 biggest movers today are gold stocks.

Lots of red for the rest which is the way it should be..looks like things are starting to crack for you guys too. Expecting more red here as the day wears on..

I liked the bubblebath scenario too Mark :grin:

from SignalWatch.com re Nasty:

The likelihood of a downside break from the pattern is high. Therefore, we will pay special attention to the lower boundary of the pennant at 1,390 (1,030) tomorrow. A break of this level will likely usher in a strong decline. Adding to the fuel is the fact that the NASDAQ has formed a smaller pennant consolidation within the larger one. This pennant, too, points to a downside break

SEE YA !!!

Well let's see. Gold goes nuts, the dollar looks sick. All the makings of a melt up. Well look at that. 6:30 PM NDX squirts up XXX points.

OOoops. Egg on face. I meant to say 20 points, as the CNN Based chart on Night Stool showed an afterhours low near 1030 and a print near 1050. What that is all about I don't have a clue. Now I see a Globex March contract quote as up .4. as you say.

I should have smelled rat. A bit paranoid, being quite short.

Nikkei taking it on the chin. S&P futures down 1 plus. Gold up .30 in access market. Maybe the Greenman will have too many holes to plug. He had better get on the phone and dial up some of those other CB's and get then pumping. If the market goes down hard tomorrow, it is game, set and match. Funds will be forced to sell to protect themselves going into year end. The snowball will turn into an avalanche. Count on many defections from the bull camp. They'll cut and run at any more weakness.

Archived