Forecast 2004

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah. What are those 13-year-old 'seasoned investors' gonna do when they experience their first 300-point panic down day?

Hit the 'sell' button, scream for mommy ... and ask Daddy to meet their margin call. :lol:

out getting nipple rings and tatto's that scream KA CHINGO!

No, he didn't ride it all the way down. Switch to 50/50 bonds pretty early, but "missed" most of this rally. Now 100% stocks. Swore off bonds for good. Greensperm taught him a lesson.

My brother-in-law rode it all the way down.... just about right here is where I was telling him he should have bailed. Never sold.

He reminds me of it & rubs it in. All in good fun though.

3:00pm U.S. OCT CONSUMER CREDIT REVISED UP 8.3 BLN VS 941 MLN

+782% revision is extremely significant. In the footnote the FED explains that for the first time debt extended by non-financial lenders (GM, GE, homebuilders, bby, etc) was included and was the "majority contributor" to the revision.

Once again we learn:

1) FED numbers measure almost nothing of relevance

2) All of the previously released measures of US debt grossly understate the amount of actual debt by ignoring the leading source of growth over the last decade, non-financial lenders

JR: tought to have faith when the fed is running a scorched earth policy, very tough to fight the fed.

soup my man, mother nature has a way of interrupting man's best laid plans.

i'm gonna let nature take it's course.

she's a bitch, you know...

ME thinks 10,600+ manana..then I'll be looking for an entry to put on a short that I shouldn't have to cover fur a long while.

agreed K Wave. the girlybears are out in force today.

i fade them.

Archived