Stranger Than Fiction, Part 2

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bailed on Calls -.10 Bought Aug 32 puts @.90 Hope I don't get whipsawed. Looks like end at the lows

Quicktrade

Quicktrade,

I appreciate the trades that you post. Please continue to keep us informed of all the "quicktrades" that you see.

I hope you're right....hope this goes out on the lod. I'm still slightly underwater but the sun is shining on the top of my head!

QT,

Gonna' close 'em today or hold overnight? Just curious ... :)

I'm not sure yet. Might wait till after hours. I want to hold but don't trust this market to do what it should.

Quicktrade

RE: ASL

Ghana wants AngloGold to up Ashanti offer - source

Tuesday July 29, 3:10 pm ET

ACCRA, July 29 (Reuters) - Ghana wants South African gold producer AngloGold (ANGJ.J) to improve the terms of its offer for state-owned Ashanti Goldfields (AGC.GH), a source close to the talks said on Tuesday.

Guest bullseatshitndie

crapvision crew getting good practice at covering a market crash, in the next two months they'll be primed for the equity crash

Bailed on Calls -.10 Bought Aug 32 puts @.90 Hope I don't get whipsawed. Looks like end at the lows

Quicktrade

Quicktrade,

I appreciate the trades that you post. Please continue to keep us informed of all the "quicktrades" that you see.

I hope you're right....hope this goes out on the lod. I'm still slightly underwater but the sun is shining on the top of my head!

QT,

Gonna' close 'em today or hold overnight? Just curious ... :)

I'm not sure yet. Might wait till after hours. I want to hold but don't trust this market to do what it should.

Quicktrade

Keen sense of humor QT :P

You said 'trust' and 'market' in the same sentence. :lol: :P :D

Good Luck in AfterHours ...

Archived