Bullstool.com

Bullstool.com

Piles, man, this one's for you, and for all you other "erstwhile" bears who are pissed at me and some of your other fellow stoolies. A place to call home until you want to come back here.

Not fully complete but the site is operational. Reach the site now at http://www.bullstool.com/bullstools/

Once the site is finished I will butt out. Those who choose to can stay here. Those who choose to can go over there, and those who want can post in both.

It's up to all of you what to make of it.

If you would like to do some graphic work for Bullstool.com let me hear from you. Phat, Fauxcaster, Ano, Grot, Soros, and anyone else with an interest in design let me hear from you.

Tanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Blubber can't you read?? u r idiot!

by: blubber_blub_blubb 11/10/03 10:35 am

Msg: 189972 of 190004

Hey schmuck! How's your Strong Buy today? Of course you aren't actually buying at this nosebleed level, not with the run already in before earnings, mutual funds starting their end of year bleed (this time with some ugly buckshot wounds), and the underwhelming market reaction to GDP and employment figures. It's tuckered out.

BTW, I know I've struck a chord when you address a message just to me with rage in the title and no message. Why get so angry when I point out an empty pumper's post?

EOM to you too, fool.

From Yahoo board....AMAT...

Does anybody really want this?

Regards

Bullstool.com

Piles, man, this one's for you, and for all you other "erstwhile" bears who are pissed at me and some of your other fellow stoolies. A place to call home until you want to come back here.

Not fully complete but the site is operational. Reach the site now at http://www.bullstool.com/bullstools/

Once the site is finished I will butt out. Those who choose to can stay here. Those who choose to can go over there, and those who want can post in both.

It's up to all of you what to make of it.

If you would like to do some graphic work for Bullstool.com let me hear from you. Phat, Fauxcaster, Ano, Grot, Soros, and anyone else with an interest in design let me hear from you.

Tanks.

mo mo's monkee has done his part. it's deader than a sub-prime lender

with 5 central american families living under one FHA mogage over @

bullstool.

pom poms auctioned off on ebay to make the rent.

Archived