Doc And Hui Sittin' In A Tree

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
. . .I don't pretend to be in the same league as Cramer or Kudlow but I have troubled understanding why I should pay $14.5 for for 2 potential $0.16 yearly dividend or a 1 time payment of $2.50.

Cramer and Kudlow (aka Beavis and Butt) are in the Bush league.

Meta, I'm bearish on the averages but using VectorVest and OmniTrader I see alot of interesting buy candidates and not a lot of short ones (yet).

To be successful on this next down leg you have to pick em on tech/fundy merits, not just by name.

I'm letting the market talk to me and I'm listening no matter how weird it seems.

I saw some buys last week mon and tues but waited snooze and lose. Did pick up 1 winner- rsas, don't know co, purely on technicals.

orcl up 7%...jnpr up 9%....glad there pumpin those dividend stocks.....lol

Crapvision claimed orcl is considering paying a dividend, or will, or could. Who knows.

cramer thinks that all the nasdaq crap will pay dividends....csco...etc...its way out of control now

Cramer is a moron.

If CSCO paid out 30% of earnings it would yield 1.1%. @100% of earnings it would yield 3.75%. Of course it moves 5% in any given month. Therefore your dividend can't possibly compensate you for potentail capital losses.

On the otherhand CSCO could pay a onetime div with the $21B in cash. That would result in a 20% one time yield. Then CSCO stock would be worth about $2.00.

I don't pretend to be in the same league as Cramer or Kudlow but I have troubled understanding why I should pay $14.5 for for 2 potential $0.16 yearly dividend or a 1 time payment of $2.50.

I love the fact they're talking about dividends. The bear market is over when eveyone expects dividends. :grin:

Meta, I'm bearish on the averages but using VectorVest and OmniTrader I see alot of interesting buy candidates and not a lot of short ones (yet).

To be successful on this next down leg you have to pick em on tech/fundy merits, not just by name.

I'm letting the market talk to me and I'm listening no matter how weird it seems.

PD,

Looked over the old (and hated) tech faves. Almost all over the 150dMAs....... :shocked

weekly

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=emc&indicator=1,30,,;32,5,3,3;64,9,,&dur=1y&freq=3&intr=&type=4&vol=1&width=480&height=360

weekly

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=csco&indicator=1,30,,;32,5,3,3;64,9,,&dur=1y&freq=3&intr=&type=4&vol=1&width=480&height=360

..........................??

NASDAQ the strongest of the markets. Must be that dividend tax thing. Oh you say that the entire Nasty has negative profits. Makes perfect sense to me.

Spend sheeple spend. It's your patroitic (idiotic) duty.

SPEND SPEND SPEND

Those manipulators are real smart at distributing. I would start collecting those Nasty stocks.

if prtzl logic is here:

i think what creme-her and cut-low said today (dow up 40% this year, market will go up because of this package 100% sure, and so on) is a cllassic and if you can afford the time it would be a great pleasure if you could make one of your famous "songs"

:) :) :)

Archived