Mean Market

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes..he is pretty good..not a breathless monkey and a pretty good technician....

The Lost crew is all ginned up tonight...they got me feeling like I "gotta buy" anything that moves...

Eddie is unusually calm...

That tells me that he got spooked out of his longs on the last dip and then never reloaded....or worse, went short.....

....or maybe his Mom kicked him out of the closet so she can use it for scrapbooking

Now he has to trade using the PC at the public library down the street

pardon me, and excuse my french but Im angry. Pretcher is a cock sucker. at 9 NOV they publish free short term update where they put info that their is a top in gold, DJIA etc. They said, come back at 11 NOV to see that we are right and buy our subscibtion. THey were wrong so I tried to check hat they will write in this today report. and guess what? there is NO REPORT today!!!! even they cancelled that free acccount which offered possibility to check Short term report. cock suckers. thats what they are.

oce again, excuse my french, now I will have my drink and relax.

have a good night.

Any time you see the words "free week, " run away, run away.

Eddie is unusually calm...

That tells me that he got spooked out of his longs on the last dip and then never reloaded....or worse, went short.....

....or maybe his Mom kicked him out of the closet so she can use it for scrapbooking

Now he has to trade using the PC at the public library down the street

:lol: He was weird today...Seymour Butts at lunch was acting like he broke into his neighbors shed and heard someone coming...

Bears in a world of hurt if they don't turn this thing around tomorrow.

Just downloaded charts and I think we see some marginal down tomorrow...nothing huge but enough to make some bears some lunch money....SPY looks like it may back up some and stocks like Crapple looks like its fizzling...also I think gold gets a ST ass whuppin soon but it aint done going up longer term...

Key will be the FX.....if the dollar sheets the bed again...bulls win... I think today was a warning sign for the one way bugg eyed carry traders that the playbook is being re-written by the crooks....the paid pumpers on cnbs are gonna somehow spin it that "the strong dollar" is bullish once it's clear it has reversed....saw a little bit of that today.

Anyone have an opinion on RTK I am a little over levered on this POS and wondering if I should just bail. I took some small profits at $2.25 but fell into the retail bagholder position by $ cost avg. (now at $1.47)

Since, they have kicked me in the nuts with two placement offerings and now an 8k filing which looks suspect. Earnings report is rumored to be some time early December, no official announcement as yet. May watch if it pops before then and dump it but it seems to be in a perpetual death spiral.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

TJ...before I left my firm over the summer...I have a screen shot of a CAT front run that blew my mind...I went long because of it...the amount of calls bought deep in the money a couple of days before op ex was staggering.. never seen anything like it...as for front running...the SEC will bust some day trader living in his parents basement before they go after the sheet that goes on prior to these deals...it stinks..

Anyone have an opinion on RTK I am a little over levered on this POS and wondering if I should just bail. I took some small profits at $2.25 but fell into the retail bagholder position by $ cost avg. (now at $1.47)

Since, they have kicked me in the nuts with two placement offerings and now an 8k filing which looks suspect. Earnings report is rumored to be some time early December, no official announcement as yet. May watch if it pops before then and dump it but it seems to be in a perpetual death spiral.

Depends on your timeframe

The $20million of stock they sold in Sept went off at $1.80 per share

They excel in clean fuel technology....that should be a benefit under this administration

I'd put it in a drawer....or set a GTC sell order at a price you like

Looks like they had a huge revenue jump when they closed the books in June '09....not sure what caused that

But could easily drop back under a "buckster"

So you could also take the tax loss, compliments of Uncle Sugar, and buy it back in 31+ days, possibly cheaper

Radio Free Wall Street 11/11/09

Lee Adler and Russ Winter discuss the bull market based on false premises, the likely when and where of the top, and what comes after.

Not a subscriber? Click here to hear a free excerpt.

To subscribe and hear this podcast right now, click here!

audio_mp3_button.png Radio Free Wall Street 11/11/09 [40:33m]: Play Now | Play in Popup | Download (1)

Subscribers, click player to start.

pardon me, and excuse my french but Im angry. Pretcher is a cock sucker. at 9 NOV they publish free short term update where they put info that their is a top in gold, DJIA etc. They said, come back at 11 NOV to see that we are right and buy our subscibtion. THey were wrong so I tried to check hat they will write in this today report. and guess what? there is NO REPORT today!!!! even they cancelled that free acccount which offered possibility to check Short term report. cock suckers. thats what they are.

oce again, excuse my french, now I will have my drink and relax.

have a good night.

for Prechter's analysis, you're still overpaying when you get it for free.

Why do you think the 8-K is suspect? Looks like they have hired someone new. Does that stuff about "change of control" imply that they're going to be bought out or are seeking a deal?

This is one of the stocks I think of as an option that never expires because of their low price. Their technology must be working, if they were able to execute that agreement to suppy the L.A. airport. If you smell something bad here, please let me know.

Archived