Bulls 3 yards and cloud of dust

Classic triple inverse H&S bottom on EUR/JPY at conjunction of 6 hour 900 and daily 200....hope somebody else out there scored on this easy layup.

Back above 134 opens HUGE air gap....may be a bit tricky for a few days while it makes up it's mind...hourly 900 comes in at 133.

If that right shoulder goes downside, could see fast and wicked drop....

Pivotal next few days......

Thanks. :D

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poised For Liftoff- Professional Edition

by Lee Adler, Sunday, October 11, 2009, in Professional Edition, Today's Markets | Permalink |Comments (0) Edit Cycle based stock screening data was mostly stronger on Friday, but with two short term measures weakening slightly. That could be a precursor to a short term pause or turn. Intermediate measures remain in a mild strengthening trend. Click here to download complete report in pdf format (Professional Edition Subscribers). Try the Professional Edition risk free for thirty days. If, within that time, you don’t find the information useful, I will give you a full refund. It’s that simple. Click here for more information.

Yeah, but we lost. Russia is now rich and powerful, and the US is broke and weak. The idea that Reagan won the cold war is false. We lost the cold war. The former communists are still in power there. They are still corrupt. They wield absolute power over their people. They murder and silence their political enemies. They act to oppose US interests in every hot spot in the world. They are rich, we are broke, and we OWE THEM MONEY.

So tell me again who won the cold war?

Now, I don't deny that others followed in Reagan's footsteps, both Democrat and Republican, because they all bought into the deregulation crap, the less government the better crap. CRAP CRAP CRAP. If we had only had the rules we had before, and the belief that government enforcement to counter the excesses of unfettered oligarchic capitalism, then we would not be in the mess we are in. But Reaganism started this mess. The pols all realized that this was their ticket to enrichment by keeping their lobbyist buddies and bosses fat and happy.

Democrats? SHIT! There are no goddamn Democrats any more. They're all Reaganite motherfornicaters. Screw the bastards. Damn them all to hell. Turncoat bastards.

Doc, you know all about USA and Canada much better than almost any person around, including this board, but you know very little about the other side of Atlantic. In many countries in the Western Europe and East you can approach an investigator or a witness or a journalist who knows something bad about you on the street in the middle of the day, shut him dead and then request a jury trial, bribe them and be voted innocent (real story, happened several times with variations).

In other words, killing someone is not very risky if you have money. Most likely you'll get away with this.

Does this happen here in US? Nope.

Doc, you know all about USA and Canada much better than almost any person around, including this board, but you know very little about the other side of Atlantic. In many countries in the Western Europe and East you can approach an investigator or a witness or a journalist who knows something bad about you on the street in the middle of the day, shut him dead and then request a jury trial, bribe them and be voted innocent (real story, happened several times with variations).

In other words, killing someone is not very risky if you have money. Most likely you'll get away with this.

Does this happen here in US? Nope.

Did I not say exactly that about Russia?

And give me a break. Western Europe? Germany, France, the UK, Belgium, The Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark?

These are the most civilized, law abiding nations on Planet Earth. In some of those places they actually have governments that attempt to rein in the monopolists and oligarchs. In some of those places the governments actually make an attempt to protect the public from the excesses of unfettered monopoly cartel capitalism. That does NOT happen in the US.

Exactly what that I wrote is it that you are taking issue with?

Poland is not in Western Europe. Neither is Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, or the Balkans.

I give up.

Did I not say exactly that about Russia?

And give me a break. Western Europe? Germany, France, the UK, Belgium, The Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Denmark?

These are the most civilized, law abiding nations on Planet Earth. In some of those places they actually have governments that attempt to rein in the monopolists and oligarchs. In some of those places the governments actually make an attempt to protect the public from the excesses of unfettered monopoly cartel capitalism. That does NOT happen in the US.

Exactly what that I wrote is it that you are taking issue with?

Poland is not in Western Europe. Neither is Hungary, Slovakia, the Czech Republic, or the Balkans.

I give up.

Doc, that was a typo from my side. Of course I meant eastern Europe.

Pretty much all the states of the former soviets are in big mess, same for almost all muslim states, and few states in the Indochina region.

There are several "stable" countries that have some territories they do not control, like Ukraine, Russia, Pakistan, Turkey, India, Georgia.

And Western Europe? Yeah, they are great, but they are in short missile range from several of the most unstable regions on earth. Not that anything could happen anytime soon, but the probability is well above zero.

CLINTON - BILL

Just to be clear. Clinton wasn't a Democrat.

Actually Bill balanced the budget in 2000 - admintedly a vintage bubble year.

But he has been the most fiscally responsible president in a long long time - since eisenhower in fact.

The republicans have no record to be proud of on the fiscal front - especially recently.

Its been all drift and smoke, drift and smoke.

Archived