B4 The Bell, Humpday June 9

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A laughable chart pattern....

Can you say INTERVENTION?

Any bets on how the third peak resolves itself by day's end?

http://139.142.147.26/GifChartEngine.dll?i...4&refreshrate=0

We'll never know how much of the billions of dollars budgeted for both the war on terrorism, homeland secruity and the war in Iraq is being skimmed off and used for financial market interventions. Supporting the markets and the economy is fighting terrorism, isn't it? :blink:

Fokker, those sarcasm smileys are a bit genteel. I think Aussie and I had something a bit nastier in mind. I really like her idea of the "scream" one -- maybe like the famous "scream" painting we could have the :o one with little hands at the side of its cheeks.....

"Iraq's new president, Ghazi al-Yawar, will make his first entrance on the world stage when he has lunch with Bush and leaders from Afghanistan, Bahrain, Jordan, Tunisia, Turkey and Yemen. He will then be introduced to the other G8 leaders."

"I'm going to tell him we're pulling for him, pulling for the people of Iraq, particularly those who have a deep desire to live in a free society," Bush said as he stood with Blair after their talks."

And if he doesn't do what he's told, we'll stip him naked the run him through the streets. :o :P

Iraq's New President Takes World Stage at G8

Fokker, those sarcasm smileys are a bit genteel. I think Aussie and I had something a bit nastier in mind. I really like her idea of the "scream" one -- maybe like the famous "scream" painting we could have the :o one with little hands at the side of its cheeks.....

Here he is . . .

"What happend to my COF? I thought housing would go up constantly forever? ! ?!

post-20-1086794377.jpg

Actually I was thinking of a "frustrated scream", eyes closed tight, hair streaming outwards, kids do it well :D

Archived