• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not yet Mad Baby avatar

(Doc, please kill the thread I opened.....opps!)

Sorry Teej,did not know you were posting as well :unsure:

Asia is gonna get slammed tonight

I had an open buy order I cancelled that would have filled today if I did not cancel it yesterday.The stock is now 3% BELOW my limit price. :ph34r:

A Few Good Men

with apologies to Aaron Sorkin

Berspankme: You want answers?

Ron Paul : I think I'm entitled to them.

Berspankme: You want answers?

Ron Paul: I want a responsible government!

Berspankme: You can't handle a responsible government! Son, we live in a world that has Banks. And those Banks have to be guarded by men who can print their own money. Who's gonna do it? You? Turbo Timmy? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Greenspan and you curse the FED. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that Greenspan’s retirement, while tragic, probably saved Banks. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves Banks...You don't want a responsible government. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me to print that money. You need me to print that money.

We use words like greed, deceit, avarice...we use these words as the backbone to a career spent protecting the Banks. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very credit I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you create a hedge fund and counter party some CDSs. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you're entitled to!

Ron Paul: Did you order the Market Crash?

Berspankme: (quietly) I did the job you sent me to do.

Ron Paul: Did you order the Market Crash?

Berspankme: You're goddamn right I did!!

:rolleyes:

The forces up on us here are astounding....

No one wants to have to pull their eyes out of their sockets for a 65% SF'ing (ala 2008)

No one wants to miss the next rocket ride to the upside, just like the 2009 moonshot that was never supposed to happen

What to do....What to do.....

Archived