B4 The Bell, Moonday,October 11

Soup- Subscriptions renew automatically, unless you cancel, or change your credit card. When you cancel your subscription, or change your credit card, the subscription runs to the end of its term. For questions on your subscription, go to the Subscription Help FAQ's on the subscription page. Subscription Help link is under Subscriber Sections, in the left menu column. The "Take A Subscribatory link below all of my posts, on the Stool home page, http://www.capitalstool.com, or in the left menu also take you to that page.

If you need additional assistance, let me know. You can email me at [email protected], or send me a PM. Please include your full name and the email address you registered under.

Tanks for your support.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The following is not based on any inside information and is given for information purposes only and is therefore not to be construed as investment advice or a recommendation:

I have not seen the Barron's article on Apple, but I hear they say the IPOD has made them overvalued. Apple may be overvalued but not because of the IPOD. Apple reports after the close on 10/13. Here is more pertinent data that you may be interested in:

1. Whether Apple makes or exceeds the .18 number being quoted is not nearly as important as the possiblity of a warning for Dec Q.

2. The new G5 IMAC, which was originally supposed to ship in mid August, has not shipped as of mid October and may not ship until November. Educational sales have oviously been hurt; and now Xmas sales will be blunted.

3. Shortages in component parts have caused delays in shipping the flagship G5 desktops; the high end models have no definite ETA, though the lower end models are starting to dribble in.

4. There are plenty of Ibooks and PowerBooks, maybe too many, as, though the latter may be the best laptop in the world, both it and the Ibook face considerable price competition from the current PC laptop war.

DO NOT BE SURPRISED IF A WARNING IS ISSUED FOR Q4.:unsure:

P.S. Did I mention that I was an Apple reseller?

Media "Conspiracy",isn't the right word.It's been well documented throughout the

20th century how governments,banks,arms manufacturers,oil companies use the ever willing media(mostly controlled by uberrich,arrogant self styled elites) who are either buddy-buddy with the A-list A-Holes,and/or,have business related

investments that dovetail with the current ongoing sales promo(Conrad Black,Richard Perle).

The Iraq war promo is a classic example.To call it a conspiracy is to diffuse and trivialize the issue,that's all.

It's really just a process of leading the people to a desired outcome,and usually has little to do with improving our society.There are two societies,the elites...

and the rest of us.

News Flash:The Media works for them.

Another example,think Life Magazine from the WW II era,continous propaganda

helping sway the people to feed their children into the meat grinder.And helping them to feel good about doing it.

Henry Luce was a Bonerman,as are the two dildoes currently running for Emperor.

It's a dovetailing of common interests,just like the Fed works with other CBs and major investment banks to guide a desired outcome in our free and open markets.

Media "Conspiracy",isn't the right word.It's been well documented throughout the

20th century how governments,banks,arms manufacturers,oil companies use the ever willing media(mostly controlled by uberrich,arrogant self styled elites) who are either buddy-buddy with the A-list A-Holes,and/or,have business related

investments that dovetail with the current ongoing sales promo(Conrad Black,Richard Perle).

The Iraq war promo is a classic example.To call it a conspiracy is to diffuse and trivialize the issue,that's all.

It's really just a process of leading the people to a desired outcome,and usually has little to do with improving our society.There are two societies,the elites...

and the rest of us.

News Flash:The Media works for them.

Do you not recognize population control when you see it?

http://www.fiscalstudy.com/columnists/sk10...ind-control.php

Organized Religion and Mind Control

AND/OR

http://www.fiscalstudy.com/columnists/sk09...ind-control.php

Status Quo and Mind Control

Education of the young is used to condition them to what comes later, thereby eliminating the difference between propaganda and education. Propaganda cannot work effectively without education. The mind is conditioned with vast amounts of information posing as 'facts' and 'knowledge' dispensed for ulterior motives? With propaganda, distraction focuses attention on information that is false. Repetition of the false information imbeds it in your subconscious mind so that your acceptance of its truth and accuracy becomes a conditioned response, circumventing analysis. Therefore, you accept this information as true without thinking about it. This is especially true in school where there is pressure to accept what is presented as true because that is what is expected from you. (Jacobson, Steven, Mind control in the United States, Critique Publishing, Santa Rosa, 1985, pgs 32,33)

:cry:

Get Gas from today's Suctor Watch.. Take a subscribatory , for the Gas release you're looking for RIGHT NOW! Pluscycle charts and price targets for 12 other leading market suctors like Oil, Homebuilders, Aerospace, Biodrech, SOX and more!

30 Day Intro Subscribatory. Just $16.99! Get In RIGHT NOW!

Your Anals are loaded. Take a subscribatory and download RIGHT NOW!

Archived