B4 the Bell Wednesday August 25

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't get it? Does the belief in a free market dictate that your keystrokes are supposed to be more powerful then their keystrokes?

Another classic by our Hyper!

I'm not trying to choke anyone up more then they already are...but as far as I can tell the whole thing called civilization is nothing but a string of monumental lies piled on top of each other until we reach the point where it becomes an illogical unfixable mess and the whole thing caves in...

There are finite limits and Universal laws that are impossible to surpass...

40 years ago you could tell a lie and it could last quite awhile before it needed to be replaced with a new one... Now lies are barely lasting a few days to a few months...Some arn't even lasting for hours...

Going net short here. will add at 1108 and higher and will sell my calls should we get up there as well.

Feels like June 30 to me. Of course, I could be wrong. :lol:

Also at significant resistance levels on the DJX and SPX. Not yet on NDX.

Tomorrow (Turdsday): Moon opposed Venus at 2 pm: Value, profit taking. Moon opposed Saturn at 9:30 pm: After hours, but should put a damper on the afternoon.

Fryday: Sun opposed Uranus 2:40 pm (don't bend over :lol: ): Sun = consciousness and Uranus = change/chaos??? Either that or Big sh*t happens.

Arch Crawford had his monthly subscribers go double short (on margin) on 8/17. If that wasn't a good contrarian indicator of a short-covering rally I don't know what is. :lol:

I prefer the work of other financial astrologers. In all fairness though, trying to predict short-term effects in a monthly newsletter is difficult. The context can change significantly in a couple of weeks time.

With all these massive tick blasts, I am getting more cash out of the bank.  Something is very, very wrong.  Otherwise why the massive intervention?

Probably not a bad idea anyway. Who know what will happen when this blows up?

If everyone gets the same idea and try to withdraw cash at the same time, it will blow up. :lol:

Definately seems to be one change in the rally today, the transports always have lead market higher even when oil was galloping higher. Not today, transp really seem to be laboring in spite of drop in oil.

Maybe oil transport co's are holding up the Tranies? :lol: Just kidding. Probably Fed-Ex. A break down of the Tranies would be interesting though. Anyone have one?

if you want copies of the news stories that say a hijack alert button was pressed, better save them now. Official story is changing - it was a more general distress signal, you see:

Hunt for clues to Russia crashes

Earlier, Sibir said it had received an "automatically generated telegram from the Sochi air control centre that the plane had been hijacked".

Interfax and Itar-Tass news agencies later quoted an unnamed law enforcement source as saying it had been a distress alert.

C'mon, guys! That could not possibly have been due to terrorists.

Look at all the pieces of the planes, debris all over everywhere.

Now we know quite well that when terrorists fly planes, the planes disappear.

No debris, no lawn damage, no big old engines, etc.

Sheesh, the Russians even found bodies!

Nope, no way this could be terrorists! :ph34r:

Depending on where a pandemic begins and how virulent it seems, the first protections probably will include travel restrictions, schools closures, restrictions on public gatherings and even quarantines to limit the spread of infection, Gerberding said

U.S. Prepares for Possible Flu Outbreak

A pandemic? Of Course!

THEY floated the trial balloon about cancelling the elections in the event of terrorism, and that just didn't go over too well...so the next attempt appears to be a pandemic, which will be purported to be so severe by election day (how could we disprove it?) that going to your local polling place could result in death-by-pandemic.

Let's just cancel the election right now, so we don't have to endure the next couple months of bullshit. How's that sound to you, George?

I'm totally over the whole fear thing and I'm not buying any more of your shit...assholes!

Get out of my White House!

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5809660/

Kerry on Daily Show tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"A lot of television viewers ? more, quite frankly, than I'm comfortable with ? get their news from the Comedy Channel on a program called 'The Daily Show,' " "Nightline" anchor Ted Koppel whined to his viewers in a telecast from the Democratic convention in Boston. (During that telecast, Stewart took issue with Koppel's comment, saying "Daily Show" fans watch "for comedic interpretation" of the news. "To be informed," Koppel replied, refusing to budge from his position. "They actually think they're coming closer to the truth with your show." Stewart shot back: "Now that's a different thing, that's credibility, that's a different animal.")

Archived