• Created
  • Last Reply

Now who do I see about that?

Call AMWAY! "You, too, can be a millionaire!"

Those percentages were exactly the spiel they used years ago to

show you how to aspire to greater things--start your own pyramid club. LOL

Paint the Dream

Hook the prospects emotions into the dream

Show them how to achieve their dream (Draw Circles)

Close the deal, give pen to prospect to sign the papers.

Chalk up the new order of stuff for the company kit,

Try to get some product orders from the guy also.

Oh, yeah! tried that one too.

<<sigh>>

Sherlock:

That's amazing that you mentioned those stats as being used in Pyramid scheme advertising---because that's exactly where I picked them up.Translated into Dutch for the hapless Nethersheeple.This was was one of those "work-from-home scams and get rich".But only if you really work hard!!

They had seemingly copyrighted the site so that you couldn't cut and paste!

End,

Just can't sneak up on you guys, can I? :P

Welcome back, Brian.

Got the tape and watched it yesterday. Had some important information on the Pentagon that I was not aware of. Nothing new on the WTC towers. In summation, I would say that there is enough compelling evidence in that documentary to put the "conspiracy theorists" in the offensive postion and the "coincidence theorists" on the defensive. Unless and until the gummint releases information to counter the dude's conclusions.

The President's Number 1 Issue is the WAR ON TERROR. Here's what the knucklehead said today:

"Asked "Can we win?" Bush said, "I don't think you can win it"

Bush Suggests Terror War Cannot Be Won

In TV Interview, Bush Suggests Terror War Can't Be Won, Igniting Fierce Criticism From Democrats

The Associated Press

NASHUA, N.H. Aug. 30, 2004 ? President Bush ignited a Democratic inferno of criticism on Monday by suggesting the war on terrorism could not be won, forcing his aides to scramble to defend his remarks just as he had hoped to bask in convention accolades.

Bush sought to emphasize the economy New Hampshire's appears to be on a rebound but his comments on terrorism dominated national attention.

In an interview on NBC-TV's "Today" show, Bush vowed to stay the course in the war on terror, saying perseverance in the battle would make the world safer for future generations. But he suggested an all-out victory against terrorism might not be possible.

Asked "Can we win?" Bush said, "I don't think you can win it. But I think you can create conditions so that the those who use terror as a tool are less acceptable in parts of the world."

http://abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20040830_1685.html

Asked "Can we win?" Bush said, "I don't think you can win it. But I think you can create conditions so that the those who use terror as a tool are less acceptable in parts of the world."

Do we need any more evidence that the guy is a moron?

It's the only campaign issue these thugs have a leg to stand on with the 'merican public and Shrub can't even remember the lines Karl Rove taught him to say all last week.

Isn't the next Bradley Sept 7? or is that a fib date

Here ya go on the Bradley turns.

End,

What's your source for this chart. I get my Bradley at this link. It has been spot on this year up until the August 20 Helio turn which was either a week early or a week late.

Curry.

Do we need any more evidence that the guy is a moron?

It's the only campaign issue these thugs have a leg to stand on with the 'merican public and Shrub can't even remember the lines Karl Rove taught him to say all last week.

He wants to create conditions whereby perhaps they feel a bit out of place at a cocktail party in certain parts of the world...as if perhaps you had selected the brown shoes to wear with the black suit.

I'm sure his "base" is just delighted with that comment.

Archived