Election Fraud?

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

while I basically agree with SG's view re continued bounce / elliott / etc :) , I couldn't stand waiting to re-enter the shorts I was stopped out of Friday when I had to leave the office <_< - so I just went 50% short SPX - in case we simply sluff off - and if we do continue up then I will simply put the other half on at the fib level

Mousey Dung.... that is a good point, about posting some trades.

I do sometimes and used to more often. But it seems most here don't. So I have backed off on posting them.

only thing, no retro trades

There is a major problem with posting trades.... It puts one in a posistion of hopeing...... therefore in order to be right one may have a tendency to force a trade. Not Good, but it happens.....

SP500, 5 minute

Thinking with trendlines again. Yeah, I know, some of them drawn earlier today got whipsawed, but I said...artistic license...or sloppy on a lot of them. Hey, the charts are free!

Looks like we got a pretty good channel going now. If you extend the channel upwards a bit more, it looks like it might bump into that 906.xx horizontal line which just happens to be that broken support line from the consolidation of 12/5/02 through 12/9/02 when it broke down. I'm thinking we hit the 906 area and then reverse...at least for the short term.

post-3-1039555312_thumb.jpg

Doubleflush, why don't you add some interpretation to your PC figures rather than just putting them up?

Bare - I do add interpretation when I feel like it. I don't want to mislead folks into thinking the Put/Call is a major indicator by itself. It has to be taken into consideration with Doc's cycles, T/A and others. I post it every half-hour here since the Intra-day chart I post is not available anywhere else that I know of. So, I post the chart for information purposes. I don't have the years of experience needed to make firm calls on the Intra-day charts. I don't know of anyone who does.

For example, today near the end of the day the Index P/C went higher than normal, and the equity P/C was biased high. But, take out the extra high Index P/C and you're left with a slightly bearish equity P/C. End result - mixed call but leaning to bearish. But, I haven't seen enough cases of this pattern to say that for sure. There are times where the data falls into ranges where I can make a call based on common put/call range bull/bear assignments. But in these wild markets, I can only say that I'm leaning on the job as most of us are.

I've noticed a pattern over the last two weeks. the market seems to ramp from 3:10 - 3:45 whenever this a large Sell MOC in the works. Today is no excpetion. Ramping in the NDX and large sell imbalance MOC pushed it down almost 5pts.

Interesting huh? Then you go to the NYSE imbalance list published on dow jones at 15:40 72 buy imbalances vs. only 4 sells....

Bastards bluffed me out of my lunch money! I hate dat whennat happens!

Hey DF-

Bare's post just made me think. (Happens on occasion.) Is it possible to add high and low horizontal lines without having to draw them each time. Might assist in telling at a glance, when the indicators are overbought and Dover Sole.

Just a thought.

Hey DF-

Bare's post just made me think. (Happens on occasion.) Is it possible to add high and low horizontal lines without having to draw them each time. Might assist in telling at a glance, when the indicators are overbought and Dover Sole.

Just a thought.

Dunno off-hand.

Doh! - now I have to think.

has anybody evaluated this software?

http://www.signalwatch.com/omnitrader.asp

Pile

I looked into OmniTrader about 1.5 years ago. Tried it for their 30 or 60 day free period and sent it back. Never got the hang of it....kinda like my Vector Vest story. It is worth the free attempt...it only costs you shipping. You realize you have to have a end of day data source for the OmniTrader which is compatabile, otherwise you must order/subscribe to their service. I used it in conjunction with TC2000 data. I cant explain the use of the software better than what they provide on their web page....just that it didnt seem to mesh with my thought process. It can take hours for the software to go through the entire stock maket when doing its calcualtions and backtesting...I said hours...like in all night. It is not something you can run at 5:00 Pm and expect to be using/reviewing the data at 7 PM unless you have a limited hot list of stocks. So, plan on running the data overnight, and looking at the results in the AM. Just didnt work for me.

One more thing...how come they say Omnitrader "generates great trades automatically", but when you get the software they call it a prospecting tool and mention nothing about "great trades automatically"? Why is that?

What I would like however is their "Visual Trader" software. Looks nice for us daytraders. Anyone try the Visual Trader?

Archived