The Post Op Transexual

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Now Bloomberg is reporting that LG Card has been bailed out.

Stock is getting killed since debt will be swapped into equity.  Massive dilution.

Well, at least it won't file bankruptcy.................

huh...Bloomberg's just on it now?

odd....it was in the asian news last Friday...

wow...I bet a few people are making a -killing- short on that one, eh? :lol:

speaking of 990....I was reading some more detailed info about the recent disruptions in Saudi Arabia, and came across an image of a poster with 4 heads/faces on it and arabic printing...and also printed on the bottom of it in huge letters was "990" :o

:lol:

have no idea who or what 990 meant, but it cracked me up...I thought of posting the image here for a chuckle... :lol:

catching up on the thread. happy new year everyone. actually, 87 was fairly obvious. the market backed off into august, then rallied into sept oct period making a lower high. i shorted the s&p futures, after that lower high w/a stop above the highs. it worked and i didnt trade again till the year 2000. i was rusty, and missed selling the top. but again the signs were there bio tech broke. cmgi went up more than 50 in a day. that was like gold in late 79-80. i am definitely not the sharpest trader here or the most astute, probably kwave and machinehead are that, but experience has taught me not to be too active. if i am, then i get lost in the noise. the whole thing is set up to confound and confuse. this top, whenever it comes will do something to show itself- ie.divergences, lower highs, less volumne etc dharma

hmmm...currencies bouncing around a bit....

in other news...

-----------

Financial Times - 6 hours ago

The scientist at the centre of a dispute over the safety of the anti-inflammatory Vioxx has vowed to publish research that suggests up to 139,000 Americans have died or have been seriously injured as a result of taking the drug.

-----------

perhaps the stock's going to get hammered again?

this is starting to take on the proportions of the asbestos claims... ch-11 looms....

I readily admit I'm a real tenderfoot at currencies, compared to a K-wave et al, but so far this move doesn't have the look of any panicked short-covering in the dollar.... :unsure:

it looks more like one of the intervention bumps we saw last week, which was followed by more down-move.

but perhaps it's too soon to judge...

Archived