B4 the Bell, Fryday May 21, 2004

Guest yobob1

Yikes, this ought to give the futures a boner. From Drudge --

"Department of Homeland Security on the verge of awarding biggest contract in its history, a far-reaching project that promises virtual borders and real-time identification of foreign visitors; could cost more than $15 billion... MORE... "

Virtual borders ?

The first thing I thought of was they are gonna set up those electrical fences you put around your yard so if your dog bolts through it gets shocked...

maybe they are gonna require everyone to wear a wrist band across state lines...

Ag

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taken away our freedoms. One attack at a time

Yep...it's getting bizzarre...

those 6 gw weekly speeches actually creep me out as well....I can see every other week but six weeks in a row ?....

Maybe I feel that way because I watched this chilling movie last night called Max with John Cusack...if anyone has seen it you will know what I mean....

I think I'm gonna go have a few beers and watch the Cubs game and hope I don't get zapped taking the garbage out....

Ag

*** MUSIC : "Happy days are here again...."**** Oh fecking great. As if we don't need anymore bad news:

Black Death 'is lying in wait'

Maybe this is Maria Bartiromo's future role. Instead of ringing the bell to open the market, she'll be ringing it but accompanying it with "Bring out your dead".

Speaking of Maria, I just looked her up on the internet to make sure I'd spelled her name correctly. Not only does she have her own website but she has a book. :o

I clicked on it and it took me to the Amazon site. Seems like a winner :grin:

post-20-1085360029.jpg

Plunger:

Your AsianErotica Psychopath ex-girlfriend made a few phone calls this evening after your extraordinary rants this weekend.

She's "monitoring" your posts here.

The "proper authorities" are now jamming the futures big time, trying to initiate a Month-End Meltup.

Coincidence??

She sounds like a typical L.A. chick. Psychopath, ambitious, no emotion, here to day, gone tomorrow.

Probably the best sex you ever had.....

Tons of them out here, but most are gunning for high positions in entertainment, not political areas....

She sounds like a spy for hire.

Col:

It is creepy.? I have never met anyone as brilliant or as cold hearted as she.? Emotions NEVER played into any of her thinking.? I was trying to counsel her a bit on matters of the heart...like why she had been engaged five times yet never married.? Her entire being was analytical in nature.? She could not grasp matters pertaining to emotion, perpetually describing them as "illogical."

She said:

"stop concerning yourself with all this geopolitical and economic stuff...we just want you to go on about your lives, raise your children, go to your jobs and be happy...we'll take care of the big stuff."

The perfect candidate for THE JOB.

The arrogance we see in these policies is no accident...it's recruited.

Irrelevant kiddie games to occupy infantile minds and erect egos. History is history. The best the gubmit seems to be able to do anymore is obfuscate, resist, kill and destroy. But change sometimes occurs without gubmit consent, just as do market moves and social trends. You friend should go take a long vacation, or have her head examined.

I'm so tired of the puffery and lies, self-aggrandizing interference, posturing and manipulating and manifest destiny crap from these dipshits exercising their small power. We're so in need of prophets, people to speak what they perceive to be the truth. People who dream constructive thoughts and fantasize about a better future for all, a time of unity and love for humanity. How long has it been since anyone used or attempted to use their power to broadcast that simple message?

The change will be coming sooner than you might think. There has been a genuine fear in the country to speak out against the war because the implication was that you were supporting terrorism.

The truth will be told, and once and for all the country will learn that there was a disinformation campaign, and that we were effectively lied to. Once people are able to view the war with new eyes, seeing it as separate from the Bin Laden - 9/11 revenge BS that has been promoted by Bush and his true believers, there will be an openness to a change of perception.

Remember in the late 60s and early 70s, the cultural transformation began with the music...through songs protesting war and promoting peace and love.

It's coming...and it will be here soon.

The revolution will not be televised.

Further muddying the waters..........

http://news.ft.com/servlet/ContentServer?p...p=1012571727088

Automotive hedge fund to launch in July

By Jeremy Grant in Chicago and Michiyo Nakamoto in Tokyo

Published: May 23 2004 22:07 | Last Updated: May 23 2004 22:07

A group of fund managers and a former leading Wall Street auto anal cyst are planning to launch the world's first hedge fund focused on the global automotive industry.

The development underscores the emergence of niche hedge funds focused on specific industries.

:ph34r:

Archived