Feels Familiar, Huh?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re Puplava's comments last night

Someone posted them on my thread from last night today, good stuff. Worth a read.

Basically its clear that stops are run anytime we are close to falling off a cliff. A magical buyer appears out of the Trading Futures pits to prop the markets and indices.

Yesterday was a clear case as Gold and Commodities got mysteriously slapped and the market magically came back from the Abyss.

We all know in the end, this wont work... but I will again state, without the massive participation in selling by the individuals.... this market will be tough to crack...

Third of third of a third is a "public recognition wave" and we havent had that recognition that is required...

... so keep calling every dip, keep getting frustrated.... but we will need a major event to really kick this out of its sideways motion...

FWIW

It feels like the od magic isn't working. EOM tape paint, chart spins, short panic's etc.. As Pile pointed out the spikes just don't last as long as they use to...

Add to that the major woodie in the energy pits. Nerves are wearing thin. I generally don't like longs but now its look more crazy than ever.

Don't know dung!

But watching this and yakking all day is a laugh... no offense, but some of y'all have become caricatures at this point calling every tape move....

uhhh. That 's the point! :lol: :lol:

From the red bearded guy with the horned helmet yet! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doc loves you SG! :P

Archived