Feels Familiar, Huh?

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG going to keep it simple

Until the COMPX cracks 1291 hard on volume, y'all are wasting time watching the tape

Next support is 1260, which should be swiftly swept aside as we head towards 1100 ish....

I suspect this will not be triggered as much by war, since its highly anticipated already... but more by the volume of earnings warnings and order cancellations I have been telling y'all to expect since mid January...

This is when the TURD will start to finally hit.... until then, you need patience because nobody is selling.... its just the same gamers chasing dead money up and down daily.

Wall St makes 60% of its profits trading now. Something like 40% of volume is program robots...

So, until Mom and Pop join in the selling... its nothing but frustration.

That said, Im holding my 200% shorts because Im firm that the Turd will hit... and hit hard, and fast....

But watching this and yakking all day is a laugh... no offense, but some of y'all have become caricatures at this point calling every tape move....

A watched clock never moves

gamers rule, just bouncing around on the 50% retrace from yesterday intraday spike. Part of the game, however.....is that one day....there will be no bounce. And it won't be heralded.

I've been saying this since mid-2000. The only day it came true was 9/11. Let's hope the next unheralded event doesn't resemble the last one.

Archived