How To Improve Your Score?

12_guage_golf_club.GIF

12 Gauge Golf Club

US Patent 4,176,537* Issued / 1979

Golf game got you down? Now you can have explosive drives every time with the 12 Gauge Golf Club! This special woody features a barrel, muzzle and a trap door in the rear for loading your explosive charge. The firing pin is aligned with the clubs sweet spot for blasting your balls into oblivion (careful).

Sure, the golf course is going to sound like a firing range and your clubs recoil may take out a few spectators, so we think it may be time to start the new XGT - Xtreme Golf Tour.

From totallyabsurd.com, a website that celebrates the world's wackiest inventions!

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

w/ reference to Mr. Beal's postulation regarding scenarios for EOM tape painting and to the more general discussion of the relative merit of high vs. low volume, my feeling is now is NOT the time to try and game the tape. scalping dongs for the intraday rush is cheap junkie behavior; much better to go for the mellow satisfaction of time-released drip drip drip pain relief via good short positions. this thing has a ways to go before the dover sole spot to dong again. IMO. SG and Pile have the proper mantras and, of course, Doc's work is without peer.

Tanks Stoolville!

w/ reference to Mr. Beal's postulation regarding scenarios for EOM tape painting and to the more general discussion of the relative merit of high vs. low volume, my feeling is now is NOT the time to try and game the tape. scalping dongs for the intraday rush is cheap junkie behavior; much better to go for the mellow satisfaction of time-released drip drip drip pain relief via good short positions. this thing has a ways to go before the dover sole spot to dong again. IMO. SG and Pile have the proper mantras and, of course, Doc's work is without peer.

Tanks Stoolville!

I didn't say dong. Just thinking book some and sell again - but we all know - I don't know dung!

Big move coming.

Bullinger Bands tightening.

I'm amazed at how this market refuses to sell off.

So many hopers.

So much fear.

Nobody wants to miss the next AMAT train.

Gold continues to be shunned? Can't figure it out.

How these tech death stars can continue to be bid up time and time again while gold languishes......

Its beyond me....

bounces are good. Feeds the fool's "slope of hope".

At this rate we may not have a washout blowout low in March and huge rally as most everyone is expecting. We may just slither right on through it.

We'll see when we get there. In the meantime its more drip, drip, drip, bounce.

Remember these turn dates

2/27 high

3/13 significant low

Oyster, perhaps we do squeeze back up to 2/27 high !?

w/ reference to Mr. Beal's postulation regarding scenarios for EOM tape painting and to the more general discussion of the relative merit of high vs. low volume, my feeling is now is NOT the time to try and game the tape. scalping dongs for the intraday rush is cheap junkie behavior; much better to go for the mellow satisfaction of time-released drip drip drip pain relief via good short positions.  this thing has a ways to go before the dover sole spot to dong again.   IMO.  SG and Pile have the proper mantras and, of course, Doc's work is without peer.

Tanks Stoolville!

I didn't say dong. Just thinking book some and sell again - but we all know - I don't know dung!

Show up at Abigael's in NYC Thursday, March 6th and you will!* :wink2:

*Shameless plug.

Finally. I have 2 way cable. I don't want to tell you how many lies and misinformation I was fed by Adelphia after they cut off my 1 way service this morning.

Ah, all's well that end's well. Market even followed the script.

For a change.

bounces are good. Feeds the fool's "slope of hope".

At this rate we may not have a washout blowout low in March and huge rally as most everyone is expecting. We may just slither right on through it.

We'll see when we get there. In the meantime its more drip, drip, drip, bounce.

Remember these turn dates

2/27 high

3/13 significant low

Oyster, perhaps we do squeeze back up to 2/27 high !?

Dont get me wrong..I am position bearish like hell...2/20 high....3/9 low +/-...so if we are here now we have plenty ammo to take out lows July/Oct US....but we must be cautious all the time and timing is utmost......I hope we see the day squeeze 1st :grin: :grin: :grin:

Al G.: 'Bibbity bobbity boo!' (wave of the wand...world trembles)

Fighting Al G. is like a little grunt hobbit going up against Saruman...need many reinforcements...time to call in the Ents to beat this thing down.

Al G.: 'I am the great Cornholio, I need PPT for my bunghole!'

Anyway, bored...sorry.

AgentSmith...still looking for an exhaustive gap/intraday rally...getting ansy though...anyway, back to work.

Archived