For Future Inclusion In The DUH! Book?

From http://www.thisistrue.com/

A man sued his doctor because he survived his cancer longer than the doctor predicted.

Two robbers were in the process of their crime when one changed his mind and arrested the other.

A woman had her husband's ashes made into an egg timer when he died so he could still "help" in the kitchen.

Only 68 of 200 Anglican priests polled could name all Ten Commandments, but half said they believed in space aliens.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MH,

Yeah, about time fur one last bounce before the acceleration begins. This market is settin' up fur a nasty drop next week.

The DJ Trannies weekly chart looks extremely sick here. The big drops don't come until the trannnies kick into gear.

It was the action in the Trannies that tipped me off that something was aPAW pre Sep 11.

1045158512900?User=demo&Pswd=demo&DataType=GIF&Symbol=INDEX:TRAN&Interval=W:255&Permission=360638&Ht=400&Wd=600&Display=2&Study=MACD&Param1=12&Param2=26&Param3=9&FontSize=10.gif

Posting of your political opinions about Iraq or terrorism are not allowed on THIS THREAD.

I will delete any post on this thread containing a political statement unless it is directly market related. There are several topic forums on this board. Please direct your comments to the appropriate forum.

The topic of this forum is day and swing trading, with a little fun on the side.

Keep politics OUT!

Thank you!

probably not many watch the 1 min. charts... but with a 1 min. QQQ line chart it is fairly easy to see the bear flags. 5 so far today. So, one can see when their slope flattens and the trend turns or, *if* or *maybe*..... also wanted to add, my long qubes are only for hedging..... I would be extremely pleased to see a plunge.

GLG & NEM doing ok

Double Flush, not trying to front run you ... sometimes the CBOE site is balky, but usually it connects. I thought you were taking a bit more time to run your charts, after they post the data.

K-wave, glad we have some old-line Dow Theorists here. If Richard Russell and Dr. John Hussman take Dow Theory seriously, then I have to respect that.

Market internals....

NYSE Nasdaq

Advances 933 (27%) 915 (31%)

Declines 2235 (66%) 2030 (68%)

Unchanged 178 (5%) 2 (0%)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up Vol* 110 (15%) 121 (17%)

Down Vol* 579 (82%) 555 (81%)

Unch. Vol* 13 (1%) 9 (1%)

Overall volume is frightfully low. The buyers are are on strike but the selling volume has not picked up.

Archived