The Grind Lower Continues

ernstime:

Welcome to Capitalstool

Obviously, you haven't been here long, otherwise you would have been experiencing the incredible squeezing, jacking, hysteria gapping, and mania runs experienced on QueerLogic (QLGC), the psycho ex-girlfriend with the wildest bipolar manic/depressive disorders.

Buddhadropping calls it the Charles Manson stock. It has so many maniacal followers, it refuses to go down.

Last summer, it used to move up to 8 points in one day. The perfect Alice in Repoland stock, where a "broken" chart is "fixed" overnight with a wild gap up and a 5 point run afterwards.

Riverboaters like myself keep attacking QLGC, determined to drive her into the ground.

The ultimate cult stock.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the new means is that tax payer will pick up a part of tab for Beehtlehem Steel retirees. The POGC will have to pay these retirees, most likely at a reduced rate. Is there any wonder that the asset at POGC declines from $7 billion surplus to -$4 billion short in 2002 ? Eventually, your tax dollar will have to keep POGC solvent.

Simple Guy again tips his hat to Mark to Market commentary, my God are you a brilliant writer my friend, absolutely brilliant.

And yes, my doomsday scenario is slowly unfolding is it not? Which is why for the first time in over 5 months, SG has kept his 200% Shorts on for now 2 weeks and 1 day straight... without so much as a THOUGHT of covering.

I'll let y'all know when...heh heh

Thanks again Wndysrf, you are truly.. THE MAN

I second that comment by SG, and also to Budda for ripping the cover off daily of the lies we call life in the USA.

Also Mark has duly noted there is an irrational fear of gold stocks on the eve of WWIII. Well there might eventually come a point where the market is shut down for a while and most stocks will re-open a h*ll of a lot lower, and gold stocks might be in that group. But the also might be a h*ll of alot higher too when after this war gets going and the budget deficit approaches a $1 trillion per year.

Wndy,

I have been here for quite a while but just don't have the knowledge that most people have on this board due to the time I have to follow it. I do appreciate Piles, Brian, End, Doc,yourself and many others for helping me to at least save my money from the robbers in wallstreet. I tell people at work what I hear from people on this site and they just think I am crazy. Now within the last 2 months or so they think I am some kind of genius. It's you guys and gals on this site that are the genius's. You make me look real smart. You can even tell people where to find all of the information that they need to invest wisely but they just don't listen. What really hurts is when you have family members that just keep on taking a beating year after year and don't do anything about it. At some point it is just hard to feel sorry for them anymore but after all they are family. Anyway I am rattling on and I hope those who don't support this site might think about it and subscribe to the only site I know where you can get accurate information and people really do care about helping you to make the right decisions regarding your financial future. I hope everyone will help by subscribing to this site. I talk to the I.T. people at work and they say it is expensive to run a site like this. $80 a year is cheap and I know that this site could charge more and I would pay it. Well that is enough, I ramble to much. Good trading everyone.

Mark, Budda and now Machinehead have kept me laughing for the past half hour. You are special!

ernstime,

I share your experience with friends and relatives. I warned them three years ago that this was a game and they would lose. They laughed at me, ignored me and chided me. Nobody will talk about money with me today.

For most of the public the equity market has become an elephant's graveyard - a place where they send their money off to die. Unfortunately, it became the locus of their hopes and dreams superceding relationships and the search for a meaningful life. In the end they will be not only broke, but broken.

For a true picture of how the unwinding of the mania has been deferred longer than most ever imagined, just take a look at the 5-year charts of the NDX heavyweights.

Where else have you seen so many stocks trade in a range, suspended in animation, walking the plank for so long?

How does this pattern resolve itself? A violent downside move? Or a just a slow death march for 3 more years?

All other stock bubbles have resulted in total disgust, credit collapse, widespread disinterest, and "below the mean" prices after 34 months.

Not this time.

MSFT

AMGN

QCOM

DELL

CSCO

Archived