Thank God it's Friday

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Japan opposition party woos voters with cash for babies

In one of the most heated political contests in recent memory, Japan's opposition party is courting voters with an enticing promise: monthly cash for kids.

By giving families 26,000 yen ($302 Cdn) a month per child through junior high, the Democratic Party of Japan (DPJ) hopes to ease parenting costs and encourage more women to give birth in a country where the rapidly aging population is among the gravest long-term threats. Parents are already given a lump sum of 350,000 yen ($4,070 Cdn) for the birth of each child.

Full Farticle

About "Cash for Bangin' Merisa Rhee".....???......oh, wait.......that's called prostitution.......never mind

universal health care will be good for the US stock market in the longer-term...personal expenditures going to the bottom line of insurance and pharma companies will be redirected to food, clothing, housing, transportation, leisure, etc...think about it...decent, affordable health care is a right not a privilege unless you live in most of africa, asia, south america...and parts of north america

i have conviction that the failure to pass such legislation, despite the money being thrown at both parties otherwise (congress by and large know who their masters are, and its not we the people), will hamper and likely cripple any longer-term economic recovery...cheers and...

Maybe, maybe not. no doubt that if the government runs health care, costs will triple or quadruple, thus erasing any benefit. Remember that every big federal program is already on the path to going BK. Healthcare is going to accelerate the destruction of the federal government as we know it. Trillion dollar deficits are not sustainable.

A bubble can be resurrected, but the have-nots cannot:

"We're told from various sources that there are 70 million Baby Boomers. Some say 75 million. Experts tell us this: between one third and one half of them will 'retire' with a net worth of: zero. Experts also tell us within ten years Americans on the bottom 50% of the US economic ladder won't be able to afford any sort of health care at all. At all.

So: we either nationalize health care, and dole it out sparingly, or we will find that 50% of the population as have-nots is more than enough people and more than enough social unrest to bring down a country." Market Witch

The next ten years looks like this:

$9,000,000,000,000

I don't think the old folks are going to start a revolution. Their naps will get in the way. :)

Lookin at them thar emergin markets. MSEMF is the underlying for EDZ (Sud's plaything, now mine too).

Daily looks toppy, but it appears to be working it off going sideways, riding the pasta.

post-928-1251549282_thumb.png

Weekly view. Rejected at tunnel, cleared it, rejected at 200MA, now gotta decide.

post-928-1251549267_thumb.png

The rising weekly 200MA at 878 is the last overhead bit of the weekly pasta ribbon (not shown). The 50% retrace of the entire bear is just above that at 896. A weekly close above that that isn't a finger/throwover could be horribly bullish.

If you tilt your head the right way, all the movement since the Oct 08 bottom looks like a giant ascending wedge, with a couple unfilled gaps (one still open from the 08 crash).

post-928-1251551116_thumb.png

Thanks. :D

touche and lets put some term-limits on those congress critters...two 6 year terms for a senator and five 2 years terms for a rep maximum...it can happen right?

Repubs came into power in 94 on that platform, but when they found out how good a deal they had, they figured out what the Dems are ready knew, so now they all stay until they die. :lol:

Here is another one who doesn't want you to know what a good deal it is. :ph34r:

OOPS! CHARLIE FORGOT THIS $1M HOUSE

REALTY BITES TAX-THEM-NOT-ME RANGEL

NYP

Maybe, maybe not. no doubt that if the government runs health care, costs will triple or quadruple, thus erasing any benefit. Remember that every big federal program is already on the path to going BK. Healthcare is going to accelerate the destruction of the federal government as we know it. Trillion dollar deficits are not sustainable.

Federal government is totally bankrupt. Currently, health care has taken center stage but I think our energy problems are actually a bigger threat to our country. Even drinking water is becoming a problem in certain areas. It would seem almost inconceivable to think that entire cities would have to be evacuated because there is nothing coming out of the tap, but if nothing is done that could happen. There are just too many problems facing our incompetent government. This is going to be a big mess.

Federal government is totally bankrupt. Currently, health care has taken center stage but I think our energy problems are actually a bigger threat to our country. Even drinking water is becoming a problem in certain areas. It would seem almost inconceivable to think that entire cities would have to be evacuated because there is nothing coming out of the tap, but if nothing is done that could happen. There are just too many problems facing our incompetent government. This is going to be a big mess.

The solution is ----->HERE!<-----

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

here is Maria F*rt Aroma who LOVES her health care and can't do math

HooHA!

http://www.businessinsider.com/matt-taibbi...e-reform-2009-8

Good grief is Maria a 'moran'.....of course she is gonna say we are the "bestest" cause she wears a fringgin neck lass that costs more then a condo around her neck when she goes out to eat breakfast and will never have to worry one day of her life about money or getting health care. So there are 47 million illegal aliens who are uninsured ?

"fur sure....I can get any treatment I wan anytime cause we are so good...gag me with a spoon...get real now Mauuwwtt...fur sure...you are soooo...you know..."

"ok, then why are we the best"

"jus...jus....just..... because........and those aliens are so gnarly !..".

Archived