Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear Trader Joe, excellent work, indeed. it seems clear to your jickiss that the great coin in options comes from the application of conceptual thinking far enough into the future were the item bot is greatly mispriced, (due purely to the linear thinking habits of da herd).

hence, it might be good of you to comment on the idea or concept that Pakistan will blow up and that this event will cause the price of Earl to zoom up...your jickiss likes the calls on SU, believing strongly that SU item will be the easiest thing to dong if EARL can be forced back up. Virtually everybody wants EARL to go up a lot, at this point. (ps. Credit to Mr. Sinclair for noting early on that Pakistan is a very dangerous and unbalanced region).

List of them that burn with desire for higher Earl Prices:

1. All them that produce it, esp in the ME.

2. All the goobermints that need taxes from high priced EARL.

3. All bonks that have lent funds vs Earl, and Earl projects.

4. All the green environmentalists who deem a high Earl Price as beneficial to the planet.

5. your jickiss who wants gasoline to be ten dollar the gallon in the USA to take as many morons off the roads as possible, thereby helping air quality and reducing the risk of accidents for them that are driving at any point in time.

6. Russia.

SU callz? what do you think, Trader Joe?

regards, jickiss!

UFB

699093[/snapback]

Yea, a full 50% of the NYSE totals! I went back 10 years and did not find another period where the lows were that high - 25% was the highest during any selloff in the past 10 years. ;)

jickiss is back!

jickiss is back!

and

Dear Trader Joe, excellent work, indeed.? it seems clear to you jickiss that the great coin in options comes from the application of conceptual thinking far enough into the future were the item bot is greatly mispriced, (due purely to the linear thinking habits of da herd).

hence, it might be good of you to comment on the idea or concept that Pakistan will blow up and that this event will cause the price of Earl to zoom up...your jickiss likes the calls on SU, believing strongly that SU item will be the easiest thing to dong if EARL can be forced back up.? Virtually everybody wants EARL to go up a lot, at this point.? (ps.? Credit to Mr. Sinclair for noting early on that Pakistan is a very dangerous and unbalanced region).

1.? All them that produce it, esp in the ME.

2.? All the goobermints that need taxes from high priced EARL.

3.? All bonks that have lent funds vs Earl, and Earl projects.

4.? All the green environmentalists who deem a high Earl Price as beneficial to the planet.

5.? your jickiss who want gasoline to be ten dollar the gallon in the USA to take as many morons off the roads as possible, thereby helping air quality and reducing the risk of accidents for them that are driving at any point in time.

6.? Russia.

SU callz?? what do you think, Trader Joe?

regards, jickiss!

699096[/snapback]

In a word, no....I have been bearish on Earl since the summer, and posted numerous comments regarding same when Russ Winter was posting on the comodes in the summer. I said it was a spec bubble back then and was correct. I still think Earl is priced too high and expect to see it at $50, and wouldn't rule out $30 for a low.

Thus I would not do anything with SU -- being that they have a large oil sand exposure they are very vulnerable IMO should prices continue down.

Right now my focus is almost 100% closed-end funds. I would not be surprised to see Barron's or the WSJ cover this space tomorrow as the discounts are RIDICULOUS as are the yields.

I have been buying INCOME focused CEF's by the wheelbarrow over the past few days.

My only remaining option position is in AIG (sold $2.50 puts) which will expire next week and should net me another very happy "option Friday" although its gonna be a close one.

Holy CRap!!!

That dipsh-T from CHK had to "force" sell all the millions of shares he recently acquired to meet margin calls....what a fool!

699095[/snapback]

I think that was a market wide situation that fed on itself and helped a lot in this mega crash. The question now is when are all the redemptions going to get filled.

If you're managing a fund shouldn't you short the market (using futures) if you're getting a boat load of redemption requests and then start selling the actual holdings?

How can they bolt Libor to overnight rates? Libor is a term rate and overnight is... well... overnight!

Ditto on the volatility perception  :blink:

699078[/snapback]

Fed Funds has been all over the map this week. The Fed has lost control of that rate. Can barely influence it.

1.  All them that produce it, esp in the ME.

2.  All the goobermints that need taxes from high priced EARL.

3.  All bonks that have lent funds vs Earl, and Earl projects.

4.  All the green environmentalists who deem a high Earl Price as beneficial to the planet.

5.  your jickiss who want gasoline to be ten dollar the gallon in the USA to take as many morons off the roads as possible, thereby helping air quality and reducing the risk of accidents for them that are driving at any point in time.

6.  Russia.

699096[/snapback]

You forgot the cornahol and solar bagholders :lol:

jickiss is back!

jiciss is back!

and

Dear Private Skidmark:

For sure, nothing has happened yet. ok, jickiss, what do you mean??? well, here we go: let's just look at Gold, so that we can avoid anything that is political. using Trader Dan Norcini as the source of the comment that today there was massive manipulation in COMEX gold, december basis, (see his chart with comments at http://www.jsminest.com,

nothing has happened. Specifically, your jickiss thinks that da Boyz and them at the top acutally believe in the Theory of Behaviorism, which means that most citizens can not think at all, and that the Mass Mind only responds to what it is SHOWN. So, as long as what is Shown to the herd is controlled, the herd is powerless...

Hence, on bubblevision, they say things like: "Wow, if gold were at 1,200, maybe we should be worried, but it is off 50 today, so there is nothing to worry about."

The Real Issue is the following: These boyz in the ME that produce Earl are not exactly poor: Why don't they open up an honest futures market in the metal and knock COMEX out of the box? well, that would rank as something happening, but for some unknown reason, it does not happen.

or, alternatively, these same boyz in the ME that produce Earl could mint and sell Dinars, (to knock out the over priced usa mint gold coins), with web sites that could deliver rounds at a nice discount to the US Mint, and these would sell all over the globe. But, so far, all talk, all bs, but no real aciton is ever taken.

or, if the above is too hard to pull off, (too much like WORK?) (HooHa!) well, why does not some group or entity buy Yamana, (AUY) for $25 doolars, for instance, which is worth $30 for sure, next week. AUY is now below $10, and your jickiss would buy it in a flash if the coin were in the jickiss account to do the deal.

where are them that talk tough all the time????

to your jickiss, they are no where to be found doing anything!

your jickiss could write easily 20 more examples, such as in Kali, running out of coin, why not enforce pay reductions of 30% to all them that make over 50k or whatever per year???? cool idea, why does it not happen????????? arnie talks tough, pure bs.

in Philadelphia, why don't they just go to 7 members for City Counsel, instead of 20 or whatever they have, and save that coin????? never happens, even though it should.

why don't the citizens demand that they can go to the fed window and get coin like the Giants get?????? nothing happens....

see the point?

To your jickiss, so far, NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

yet.

(Hold Fast, the indication will be gold over 950. when you see gold trade over 950, you will see something Happen).

regards, jickiss!!!!!!!

Archived