Another Weak End

Machine,

Last week or early this week you asked my opinion on gold. What is your opinion, at this time?

Uncertain. Would like to see more negativity ... "gold bull market is over" pronouncements. Then i would buy with both hands.

A test of $300 would be very decisive, but I doubt we will be lucky enough to get such a clear-cut buying opportunity.

POG chart looks like we got the retest of the breakout. havent looked at it recently, but TE will remember i was looking for a pullback $320-$300 area.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Piles:

RANGY was my first pick...then I found 8 others. Hanging it all the way out there on this move...got a hunch the fit is about to hit the shan, and the miners are on the launching pad...right on time.

Plunger

TOP THEN DROP!

NDX needs to collapse under 1040 and SPX under 855 as comfort that the top is truely in. I suspect that we see this by 4/2, however, "I do not think that the trend will prevail, I must know that it is prevailing" before I speculate with the $$$.

Have a great weekend all! :D

How many Stoolies spend entirely WAY too much of their work day surfing the Stool when their real job is non-market related in nature? I probably waste half my day reading this stuff. I'm surprised I'm still employed. Who's with me?

I do. Its terrible!

Right now a mail server is low on diskspace, and Internet mail isn't routing :P

How many Stoolies spend entirely WAY too much of their work day surfing the Stool when their real job is non-market related in nature? I probably waste half my day reading this stuff. I'm surprised I'm still employed. Who's with me?

I used to see ads saying that you could make money stuffing envelopes on your kitchen table, or reading books, or even watching TV.

So why can't we get paid for surfing the stool? Huh?

This week's item 4 of the APS (American Physical Society) caught my eye.

WHAT'S NEW Robert L. Park Friday, 28 Mar 03 Washington, DC

4. WORLD PEACE: "UNIFIED CONSCIOUSNESS FIELD" IS NOT WORKING. In

September of 2001, John Hagelin, string theorist and perennial

presidential candidate, held a press conference in Washington to

call for donations of $1B to train a corp of 40,000 Yogic flyers

to go forth and meditate in unison, thus creating permanent world

peace (WN 28 Sep 01). Judging from the news out of Iraq, he must

have come up a little short. Last week, Hagelin issued a press

release announcing that he won't be a candidate in 2004. Instead

he is throwing his support behind Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-OH).

[ Kucinich? Ohio? Our friends in Cleveland used to swear that he was the worst Mayor in the history of that city. ]

?

THE UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND and THE AMERICAN PHYSICAL SOCIETY.

Opinions are the author's and are not necessarily shared by the

University or the American Physical Society, but they should be.

---

Archives of What's New can be found at http://www.aps.org/WN

To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to:

mjkst27 - iyamwityu. got bursts of free time during the day, can keep an eye on the monitor/market since I'm at my computer a lot. This is no market for the "casual" investor.

bought physical today, not miners. I don't trust 'em yet. Besides, at a gut level, I am only interested in their product, not their business.

i like crap that shines.

TOP THEN DROP!

NDX needs to collapse under 1040 and SPX under 855 as comfort that the top is truely in. I suspect that we see this by 4/2, however, "I do not think that the trend will prevail, I must know that it is prevailing" before I speculate with the $$$.

Have a great weekend all! :D

Spx 855 is important but, 842 is MORE impotant. If we close below 842. LOB

Pee Brain,

You called it. :grin:

Archived