B4 The Bell, Thursday May 13

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ameritrade site just worked perfectly for three minutes from 1096 up to 1098.

thnen when it got rejected and started to hed down two minutes later, stopped working again.

Laughable.

Exactly - I called and had them put stops on some stuff - the guy screwed up

by putting a limit on instead of a stop limit.

I am now placing orders on another broker with direct access ECN. so far it

is working perfectly and fast.

I don't know if you are watching but Myers and Rummy are on CNN at a live town hall meeting with the Troops in Baghdad-Big Mistake-the questions from the Troops so far have been -I want to go home, we don't have enough armour, we don't have body armour, we don't have armoured Humvee's and a classic- "why do i have to pay for my ticket home after I land in the U.S." Mi Gawd!

Well then plunger, just get a new on-line broker

no complaints about mytrack

That's funny, that's what the NASD suggested too.

It's not about that...it's about the effect on the market when you effectively shut down the largest online broker during major down moves. It prevents sheeple from getting out. If you're short, it's costing you money. They are using it to manipulate the entire market and eliminate sell side pressure until they can balance things out. this gives the bulls the confidence to jump in and create the massive squeezes that you are about to witness.

It has nothing to do with who I ought to be trading with...it has to do with the effect of hijacking the largest pool of retail investors and preventing them from selling stock.

Ameritrade's secure trading systems are currently experiencing periods of reduced performance. We are investigating the situation and taking steps to restore performance as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience. Thank you

The Fed can (facilitate) light the fuse of debt inflation with Federal funds...that is all that does...Once they run out of Basis points then that is it...no more fuse lighting...

FF expands the fractional reserve that banks can multiply credit off of...Even with all the ease that was done from 2001-2003 the banks did not reach maximum...

The banks have plenty of credit creation capacity...Just no takers...

At this point FF is a psychological tool...

Banks in Japan have a prime of 1.5% and mortgage rates of 2.5% and there are still not enough takers after 14 years...Japan has been turned into a debt deflationary sink...The US exports massive amounts of debt inflation to Japan and they are still slowly crumbling...With the massive amount of YEN debt why are their markets flat lined for the past decade? excess liquidity concentrates there and is sucked back to support the US...The crumble will accelerate as the US dries up...

There has been a buzz for years about an upcoming cosmic event that has been kept secret for years...3 comets are coming in June...There is talk of some kind of dust cloud/meteor bombardment...

The powers have been pumping doomsday survivalist themes heavily since 97...

Reguardless...we are in the end game...whatever secrets are being hidden from us will be revealed in the coming months...

The cat will soon be out of the bag...The question of what does the future hold will be answered...

Until then we wait, bicker, watch, and rot...

QQQ open orders in INET are running pretty even

287 buys vs 279 sells

Except for the phantom 40k to 100k buys the minute it drops below 35.20

Seems that Rummy flew all the way to Iraq to hold a cheerleading party for himself. On the tube now using soldiers as cheerleading props. Disgusting.

don't believe the press, it is noise and feed for the sheep, he went there to make sure he and the generals had the same story, and to decide who they would sacrifice to the world for the things that they set into motion

Ameritrade's secure trading systems are currently experiencing periods of reduced performance. We are investigating the situation and taking steps to restore performance as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience. Thank you

Take is as a positive sign of the truly desperate situation that the statists and central planners are in. They can't afford to lose control of anything.

NDX consolidating at the highs with negative tick and trin falling. Feels like it's about to explode upward. Max pain on the Qubes is 36. Never underestimate "them". IMO, they will have their way until OpEx.

Maybe

But I will never play with these thugs.

Maybe thats why I will never be a great trader.

I tried going long a few weeks back making a few scraps.

It was a religious experience that will not be repeated.

Brings out the worst in me :ph34r:

Saudi Vice Central Bank Head - EUR not yet competitive vs $

The poor Saudis have been dragged out for a third day to say something, anything in support of their masters in the US.

"EURO not competitive" on step.... simultaneously running out back door to exchange Buck (USD) For Eugene (EURO).

Archived