Monthly Digger - September 2010

Despite a the snore given to gold $1260, I'm *once again* a bit excited about the prospects of the juniors.

Who else is drooling at the ounce in the ground prices given to the couple past acquisitions by the majors?

Amazing how many millions of ounces are being sat on for a few bucks per ounce.

Wonder what would happen to these if we get some gold/junior fever going.

Let us not forget that we are looking at consolidations between 3 and 30 years in some cases. Those who sell (completely) after 100% gains will be quite sad. Of course always prudent to take some free shares along the way...volatility going to creep up on us big time.

Still waiting for those lock-limit up days. When juniors participate w/ the leverage they have...yikes. It'll be the Year of the Dog all over again.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Despite a the snore given to gold $1260, I'm *once again* a bit excited about the prospects of the juniors.

Who else is drooling at the ounce in the ground prices given to the couple past acquisitions by the majors?

Amazing how many millions of ounces are being sat on for a few bucks per ounce.

Wonder what would happen to these if we get some gold/junior fever going.

Let us not forget that we are looking at consolidations between 3 and 30 years in some cases. Those who sell (completely) after 100% gains will be quite sad. Of course always prudent to take some free shares along the way...volatility going to creep up on us big time.

Still waiting for those lock-limit up days. When juniors participate w/ the leverage they have...yikes. It'll be the Year of the Dog all over again.

Agent, SSP.V perking up again today, and talking of ozs in the ground for a few bucks, I am reminded og CKG.V

Agent, SSP.V perking up again today, and talking of ozs in the ground for a few bucks, I am reminded og CKG.V

CKG.V - you have to be kidding me, you don't think it's fully valued at $12/oz? :) :) :) GM is one smart fella!! They sure do have a lot of ounces as well..that's some serious leverage.

gdxj new forever highs

gold in the ground, for comparisons sake, will be valued like internet stocks. its time is coming and so are those limit up days agent. phase 3 is near @hand. i thik the banksters get long on the correction i see coming. and banksters are short on patience. they will be paid handsomely for all the debt that was created.

yes, the value of juniors is still underappreciated. dont do anything stupid and the rewards will come your way. 5x on gold so far. and the miners are heavily leveraged

dharma

CKG.V - you have to be kidding me, you don't think it's fully valued at $12/oz? :) :) :) GM is one smart fella!! They sure do have a lot of ounces as well..that's some serious leverage.

That's what i am banking on.

Its a big project that only a handful of players can afford, with GC over 1300 I think it will be irresistable to one of them. The IRR then will just be too tempting

GG is the obvious buyer of CKG when the time comes. And it will, soon enough. Like Seabridge, CKG will not become a miner. Randy Reifel is the largest shareholder and on the board of GG. Not that he could take part in any such decision. But CKG must be high on GG's list. M+I gold-equivalent ounces of 24+ million. I get $15.34/GE oz. at today's share price. Ridiculous.

GG is the obvious buyer of CKG when the time comes. And it will, soon enough. Like Seabridge, CKG will not become a miner. Randy Reifel is the largest shareholder and on the board of GG. Not that he could take part in any such decision. But CKG must be high on GG's list. M+I gold-equivalent ounces of 24+ million. I get $15.34/GE oz. at today's share price. Ridiculous.

I think GG has its hands full at the moment with Andean and previous acqs. My guess is someone else fwiw

gdxj new forever highs

gold in the ground, for comparisons sake, will be valued like internet stocks. its time is coming and so are those limit up days agent. phase 3 is near @hand. i thik the banksters get long on the correction i see coming. and banksters are short on patience. they will be paid handsomely for all the debt that was created.

yes, the value of juniors is still underappreciated. dont do anything stupid and the rewards will come your way. 5x on gold so far. and the miners are heavily leveraged

dharma

I spoke with an old retired plumber the other day and said that for the price they get maybe I'm in the wrong business. The old timer said there is no romance in plumbing. Buying and building my boiler room costs 5 times as much when I first put some sticks together 17 years ago. With that in mind I can think of no better time to romance the metal - gold.

I spoke with an old retired plumber the other day and said that for the price they get maybe I'm in the wrong business. The old timer said there is no romance in plumbing. Buying and building my boiler room costs 5 times as much when I first put some sticks together 17 years ago. With that in mind I can think of no better time to romance the metal - gold.

that's the rub isnt it charms. times are tight for money and every time you reach for your wallet, it costs more than previously.

we are in a mini run here. which i think goes 100-200 higher before its said and done. by october. gdxj is leading the way. xau/hui/silver have been in multiyear consolidations. breaking out , indicates they will have a good run. got an email from sinclair last night he is looking for 1650 by jan, 14 , 2011.i think after this run, we have a larger correction that may chew up some time. for here and now, i am on margin and sitting and waiting. riding the wave

3 legendary investors in gld

http://seekingalpha.com/article/224145-3-legendary-investors-with-huge-positions-in-gld

gold entering a virtuous circle

http://goldswitzerland.com/index.php/gold-entering-a-virtuous-circle-egonvongreyerz/

dharma

Chesapeake needs a partner but I don't see anyone jumping at the chance. The gold and silver is locked in the rock and needs a few extra processes to free it up before leeching thus raising costs per ounce even including silver waste offset. While other miners can use waste offset to produce gold at zero costs their mine gonna incur charges for a least 5 years before profit kicks in besides 3 billion + in start up fees if they can get Mexican water rights changed and a coal power plant built. Share price quickly approaching true value esp. with no copper reported in the mix.

Of course, what do I know, I think TRE is a travel agency.

a few good articles..apologies if already posted in the past

Gold Silver Trading - Biggest Scam in History

what ever happend to Andrew MacGuire...he spilled the beans with ADrian Douglass from GATA and then the next day coincidentally got hit by a car. he survived that accident but what happened since? he was not invited to the hearings to speak...strange...or not.

TURK's TAKE

Rare Trading Action

Celente

A view of Gold in China from LBMA

pullbacks aside, we gots a long way to go...

best way to make in a bull market is buy and hold

I'm a bit 'upset' that my biggest gains are coming out of CHNG.

China Natural Gas, Inc. (Public, NASDAQ:CHNG)

+0.73 (14.60%)

CHNG hit $7 today after the 8/31 low of $4.63. I sold enough calls today at 2.00/2.10 to get a "free" position in Mar/2011 $5 calls. My buys were .75, .85, .95, & 1.05. Their LNG plant is supposed to come online today. 7.2 is next resistance, but I don't think it lasts long. I put some of the capital in suicidal Dec. VXX $18 calls at $2.70.

My juniors continue to do well, yesterday had 3 juniors > 10%+, incl. my largest junker, MTO.V

seems like everyone wants instant gratification. markets move to their own rhythms, no matter if we like it or not

mercury goes direct on sunday

on the 14th mars goes into scorpio(whoops speaking a different language) w/the commander in chief in his own sign, i look for upward movement in the metals. there is a positive correlation there

there is still time left for this upmove. i am starting to scale out of things that have given me good profits. i dont recommend buying @this late stage of the advance, but if you feel you have to, buy 1/2 of what you would normally. try to control your exposure. this will top and you dont want to have your biggest positions when it does. later on , if you have the chimichungas, to buy into the parabolic its another story. but, then again volatility will be off the charts. anyway, i dont have #s in mind right here. consolidations like this are healthy, and notice we are not giving much ground, but we are working off overbought conditions

still on margin

dharma

dont mistake genius for a bull market

Archived