This Time It's Different

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PitBull- Remember this-The U.S. makes practically zero anymore- China makes damn near everything followed by Vietnam, Bangladesh, India and a host of others-this policy of giving work away was America's genius capitalists- Remember Ross Perot's warning about "the giant sucking sound" as jobs left-Ross was right! Companies are headquartered in Bermuda paying no tax at home while products sold here are made for peanuts in a foreign land marked up a 1000% and sold to you and I. America is a hollow apple-Yaryman posted tonite a terrific piece about MU and the price of DRAM which is approaching zero-you can't recover without jobs and they are gone! trade Safe!

TE,

Don't assume everyone doesn't understand what you are posting, what you are saying or where you are coming from just because they aren't posting. There are a lot of people at the bottom of the page and more who are not listed who are monitoring this board, taking in what is being said and thinking about what is said and don't necesarily have a question or complaint about what is being said. I, for one appreciate your posts. I appreciate what Fart and Pile said as well, I'm trying to understand the insanity that is the market at this time and I appreciate you and others who actively post interesting takes from non-proctos and hash out the validity of the postions. I wish the sound system on my home computer wasn't on the fritz so I could hear the Neely interview you posted.

I follow the CME Globex futures quotes closely and I can't remember the last time I saw them bounce around like they have tonight. At the close of the market the Naz futures were down 11 by 9:30 they were up 8.5 they have since gone down three to 4.0. Absolutely bizarre. I may put my alarm on for 3 a.m. just to see what happens when the nightly jam starts.

TE, how could you have lost 1/4 Million being short the market this last year? I don't get it... now you are touting Neely to us, a long term bull. I'm looking at Doc's linear regression chart as I'm listening to his interview... I can't imagine looking at that chart how you could have lost that much, especially if you were in Doc's camp. If Neely is so good, how come you aren't up big this year?

From Bumbleberg.com, here's a new low in journalism- check the headline:

"General Electric Plans to Buy Instrumentarium for $2 Billion, Person Says

General Electric Co. plans to buy Finland's Instrumentarium Oyj for about $2 billion, adding anesthesia equipment to its GE Medical Systems unit, a person familiar with the acquisition said..."

PERSON SAYS? Are they fornicateing kidding? In my 33 years, 29 or 30 of which being able to read the english language, I have never seen shit like that in print. Oh, did a Person say that? It wasn't Joe Person. They're telling us that a person has made an utterance, presumably to obviate the inevitable speculation that perhaps a dandlelion or an extraterrestrial or some other life form might have made the statement.

Archived