Mark To Market Memorial Forum

Broken bra straps on the Supermodels.

But of course, broken straps (unfilled gaps) in this environment are always fixed.

Breakaway boner gaps (upside gaps) are never filled.

Such is the nature of the panic buying found in this market.

Take it away, stoolies.....

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

woooooooohooooooooooooooooooooo....................party at my house!!!!!

wednesday at 919.67 scared the living snot out of me....920 and I was gonna cover my OEX puts. well, I held on and voila.....ka-ching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a stellar weekend stoolies.....

wake up and live, jah..........

DW :wacko:

POSSIBLE STOOLIE SCAM WARNING:

I'm worried that someone may be trying to scam us Paid Up Stoolies by getting us to fill out a form to confirm out PayPal accounts that includes giving out our credit card numbers and all other information. If it's not a scam I apologize in advance for worrying anyone.

I got the following in my email from PayPal:

Dear PayPal Customer

This e-mail is the notification of recent innovations taken by PayPal to detect inactive customers and non-functioning mailboxes.

The inactive customers are subject to restriction and removal in the next 3 months.

Please confirm your email address and and Credit Card info number by logging in to your PayPal account using the form below:

Scam Alert Part II:

I noticed that the rest of the form asks for you to include your Bank PIN number. I have to think this thing is bogus and would caution you to be very careful in replying to this. I will not.

Please confirm your email address and and Credit Card info number by logging in to your PayPal account using the form below:

Email Address:

Password:

Full Name #:

Billing Adress #:

Billing State #:

Credit Card #:

Exp.Date(mm/yy) #:

Pin (Bank Verification) #:

And now for something completely different . . .

nature01403-f2.2.jpg

Today marks the 50th anniversary of the discovery of the double-helix structure of DNA by Watson and Crick.

Double Helix: 50 years of DNA

A milestone for humanity as significant as fire, the wheel, the Gutenberg press, the laws of motion, the theory of evolution, and quantum mechanics.

The original paper, published in Nature, was one page long.

A Structure for Deoxyribose Nucleic Acid [in PDF]

And now for something completely different . . .

nature01403-f2.2.jpg

Today marks the 50th anniversary of the discovery of the double-helix structure of DNA by Watson and Crick.

DNA Discovery: The first 50 years

A milestone for humanity as significant as fire, the wheel, the Gutenberg press, the laws of motion, the theory of evolution, and quantum mechanics.

The original paper, published in Nature, was one page long.

A Structure for Deoxyribose Nucleic Acid [in PDF]

DeepBlue: you left out the name of Rosalind Franklin who did a good bit of the work, but whose contribution was diminished considerably by Watson in his sorry account of the events.

Remain 70% Balls To Tha Walls SHORT via RYTPX. The other 30% to be deployed once 885 can be broken down successfully via SPY short in tha borker account. Still have June 28 QQQ C's as insurance.

Off to enjoy the final weekend of skiing in Tahoe. Enjoy the weekend Stoolies. Rest up and prepare for the upcoming downslide. It is closer than many think! :D

Scam Alert Part II:

I noticed that the rest of the form asks for you to include your Bank PIN number. I have to think this thing is bogus and would caution you to be very careful in replying to this. I will not.

Email Address:

Password:

Full Name #:

Billing Adress #:

Billing State #:

Credit Card #:

Exp.Date(mm/yy) #:

Pin (Bank Verification) #:

Wouldn't it be fun if the government responded to that scam with fake email addresses and accounts, then nabbed whomever tried to log in to them?

"SEC Blesses Oversight Board"

"The Public Company Accounting Oversight Board has been given the official go-ahead by the Securities and Exchange Commission to begin rooting out fraud at publicly traded companies, capping a Herculean six-month effort to start up its operations. The SEC formally declared the board fit to carry out it duties spelled out in the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, the legislation that created the board. The announcement marks the official end of the accounting profession's decades of self-regulation. The PCAOB, to be overseen by the SEC, is charged with inspecting and disciplining accounting firms. The board also has the power to write new accounting standards. William McDonough, the New York Federal Reserve President, will chair the board."

Mark's Translation:

The Office of Plungeland Security (OPS), masquerading as some kind of Watchdog Board, just capped a Herculean six-month effort to prop up the stock market and avoid a drop below 795 on the S & P. The SEC, another Operating Wing of The Matrix, declared the OPS a legitimate, official enterprise, charged with using "unconventional measures" to openly and blatantly support the financial markets. The OPS also has the power to write new trading regulations, such as identifying short selling raids and executing spectacular squeezes when appropriate. William McDonough, the New York FEED Agent, will chair the board of the OPS.

Archived