Bear Zone Lee AM

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

where do you guys have the uptrendline in Dow? I have it around 8990.

tomorrow p/c ratio will be telling, hope that majority of marekt partipiciants dont go short like crazy, if they do, we will see opex madness next week, if they refuse to go heavily short, then bulls could get cooked in the pressure cooker and as machinehead said yesterday "pressure cookers are not good for vegetables"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Next Silver Exotica:

Recommended by David Morgan at Silver-investor.com

MNMM, up 10% today.

Bulletin Board stock.

SSRI, SIL, and PAAS doing well also.

Those who hang at Stool's Gold would know that DrAu held onto his Slim Jim MNMM (Will the real Slim Dusty please stand up) even though he went flat the PMS suctor.

Hey doc- can you ask your programmer to give different names to the different boards in the little minimized box at the bottom toolbar? They're all named "Message Board Wall..." now and it's a bit confloozing to figure out where I am or was or will be. I certainly don't want to maximize the bear board without being in the proper mindset. :wink2:

where do you guys have the uptrendline in Dow? I have it around 8990.

tomorrow p/c ratio will be telling, hope that majority of marekt partipiciants dont go short like crazy, if they do, we will see opex madness next week, if they refuse to go heavily short, then bulls could get cooked in the pressure cooker and as machinehead said yesterday "pressure cookers are not good for vegetables"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

putzcall relatively low today .75, equity .66, but I suspect we should use caution with scam week upon us. Aren't they always wacked during opex? I'm still liking it though. no complaints.

Howl, you are referring to natural gas futures as a short sell?

When I look at the chart of Monthly Natural Gas, I see:

- a double top

- these tops were clearly climaxes, set under buying panics

- the previous bottom was in winter

- that bottom was not higher than the low prices of the previous years

When I read the news, I hear 'master-timer' Greenspan saying bullish things about Natural Gas.

When I look at the COT, I see commercials net short.

To be fair, I do not trade futures. If I would, I would short Natural Gas. Is this too contrarian for you?

Archived